Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. (1664 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2022
First, I want to state that this said person defrauded me of 500,000, as payment for rent on a said apartment that he is not the agent nor owner of the house, here in Lagos.

Since getting the funds on Monday and Tuesday, 400,000 and 100,000 respectively, this said person Named Rufus Ojo with a Wema Bank account has switched off his line and is now on the run.

I have since gone to the bank to report and my bank wrote to his bank (Gt to Wema bank) to flag both transactions for fraud.

I was told at the bank to get a Banker's Order so that the funds, if left in the account may be held to satisfy debt. I've already discussed this with one associate at my firm on drafting and filing the order.

I later went to the Police and may be because I was in my NYSC kit, the police people on duty explained that it will cost me money and long process from them – If they have to help me obtain banker's order and arrest-on-spot warrant, they'll have to travel to Oyo State, as Lagos Magistrate and High Court no longer grant Banker's Order.

So the police CO and IPO advised that if I can get a civilian who knows how to track the said person's ID or address through phone or account details, then they can help me from there. Though I wrote statement at the station.

I am going to blame myself seriously as daft and selfish for trusting this said person, but he played on my desperation to get an apartment close to my PPA at ilupeju, Lagos, to defraud me, and my loads were damaged by serious rain, and rendered me homeless.

This whole transaction took place this week, 13th and 14th June.

Please kindly assist a Corps Member in serious need of apprehending this fraudulent individual and also to prevent same, from defrauding other unsuspecting members of the public looking for accommodation falling victim to his antics.

PS - I have all the details of the transactions and call log. And I have also sent mail to EFCC with all details.

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Zonefree(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
As a corp member you wanted to pay for a house of N500K when your allawee is N396K.

The police CO and IPO you went to report are staying on 200k or less rentage hence they're not serious with your case. Your mistake is going to the police station with your uniform.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2022
lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
damayor001
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by LogicBomb8: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Kimiso(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
I pray god help you in these kind of situation,but you should never have trusted someone with such huge amount of money,I pray you find help as soon as possible
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by incandescentena: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by KreativesSpa: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Simple
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:
As a corp member you wanted to pay for a house of N500K when your allawee is N396K.

The police CO and IPO you went to report are staying on 200k or less rentage hence they're not serious with your case. Your mistake is going to the police station with your uniform.

Sir, my Aunts decided to rent me a self-con close to my work place so as to save cost, and also so that I can save up money to use after my service. So it's not a case of living beyond my allowance.

Please understand me. Cost of rent in Lagos is high, and I'm banking on retainership after my Service Year, hence the arrangement.

And if I had not gone with my NYSC kit, I wouldn't have been treated with such civility. They would also have opened a shop on my head for them to help me.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Zonefree(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Fembleez1:

Sir, my Aunts decided to rent me a self-con close to my work place so as to save cost, and also so that I can save up money to use after my service. So it's not a case of living beyond my allowance.

Please understand me. Cost of rent in Lagos is high, and I'm banking on retainership after my Service Year, hence the arrangement.
Nigerian police will never understand this part.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Nigerian police will never understand this part.

I understand sir. I was never going to report at the Police because I know what it would turn out to be. I only did so on the advice of my LGI and NYSC officials.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by darkstar6971(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2022
WhatsApp me
Fembleez1:
First, I want to state that this said person defrauded me of 500,000, as payment for rent on a said apartment that he is not the agent nor owner of the house, here in Lagos.

Since getting the funds on Monday and Tuesday, 400,000 and 100,000 respectively, this said person Named Rufus Abolaji Ojo with a Wema Bank account has switched off his line and is now on the run.

I have since gone to the bank to report and my bank wrote to his bank (Gt to Wema bank) to flag both transactions for fraud.

I was told at the bank to get a Banker's Order so that the funds, if left in the account may be held to satisfy debt. I've already discussed this with one associate at my firm on drafting and filing the order.

I later went to the Police and may be because I was in my NYSC kit, the police people on duty explained that it will cost me money and long process from them – If they have to help me obtain banker's order and arrest-on-spot warrant, they'll have to travel to Oyo State, as Lagos Magistrate and High Court no longer grant Banker's Order.

So the police CO and IPO advised that if I can get a civilian who knows how to track the said person's ID or address through phone or account details, then they can help me from there. Though I wrote statement at the station.

I am going to blame myself seriously as daft and selfish for trusting this said person, but he played on my desperation to get an apartment close to my PPA at ilupeju, Lagos, to defraud me, and my loads were damaged by serious rain, and rendered me homeless.

This whole transaction took place this week, 13th and 14th June.

Please kindly assist a Corps Member in serious need of apprehending this fraudulent individual and also to prevent same, from defrauding other unsuspecting members of the public looking for accommodation falling victim to his antics.

PS - I have all the details of the transactions and call log. And I have also sent mail to EFCC with all details.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Kimiso:
I pray god help you in these kind of situation,but you should never have trusted someone with such huge amount of money,I pray you find help as soon as possible

Amen sir. Thank you so much sir. Sincerely it's all my fault. I messed up.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Kimiso(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Fembleez1:

Amen sir. Thank you so much sir. Sincerely it's all my fault. I messed up.
next time be 100+percent careful and don’t trust anyone
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Kestolove(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
two yahoo people
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Kimiso:
next time be 100+percent careful and don’t trust anyone

Certainly sir. I'm never going to trust anyone again. This is a great lesson.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Kestolove:
two yahoo people

I'm not a Yahoo ma. So this is not a case of two yahoo people.

I work legitimately at ilupeju as a Corps Member.

So kindly do not jump into conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Evidence of the report at the bank and subsequent mail sent to me has been posted above.

I have the transaction details and timestamp too.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Extratyre01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fembleez1:
Evidence of the report at the bank and subsequent mail sent to me has been posted above.

I have the transaction details and timestamp too.

Bro mail
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Wuminity(f): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
How come femi
I pray you get the money back o.

Kestolove:
two yahoo people

So it's only a yahoo boy that can get an apartment of 500k ?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wuminity:
How come femi
I pray you get the money back o.

I was extremely stupid to have trusted someone because he called me omoluabi and the way he was treating me, I thought he was genuine and like a father, not knowing he was going to defraud me of the money.

To be candid, I was really daft to have trusted him.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Extratyre01:

Bro mail me THammed@Polarisbanklimited.com

Done sir.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Am praying for u
Solution will come and u will laff at last amen
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
be very serious and stern with the bank
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Am praying for u
Solution will come and u will laff at last amen

Amen. Thank you so much ma
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
anthonyuncle:
be very serious and stern with the bank

Thank you sir. I will sir.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Jlow2: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Many people will just read and be bitter that you can pay for 500k apartment while dey can't afford for 200k, I think there re guys on this platform that track phone numbers locations, goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thank you guys. The court processes have been initiated.

My bosses at work have taken interest in the case.

I will give you update as it goes.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by ObosiUkwalla: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fembleez1:

Pm chatinent on this forum. The guy will help you track the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by TheKrakon: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fembleez1:

Please, do you have 1000 to spare me. Please, a down on my power and very hungry. I dont mean to be insensitive to your plight but hunger made me despirate.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by JONSYN7154: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fembleez1:

I was extremely stupid to have trusted someone because he called me omoluabi and the way he was treating me, I thought he was genuine and like a father, not knowing he was going to defraud me of the money.

To be candid, I was really daft to have trusted him.
do you have his phone number? If you do go to any DSS office close to you and they'll track and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Thomthom(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dnt trust anybody with money in this 2022. Nigerians can misbehave when it comes to money issue... But then why pay money to his Account when he's not the Agent or Landlord.. Thats how I message one Nairaland to teach me digital marketing after seeing his advert here.. the next thing he told me was to send money to him for starter materials.. I just told him straight I have not met you before so I can't send you any money.. Nigerians of today is just to scam one another.. the hustling and honest type are very few..
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by doctor20202020(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I will. Help. U to. Track him and arear hi. Call... Me on 08033196353

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Disguises As Armed Robber, Attacks Wife. / Nigerian Sex Worker Thrown From Second Floor By British Client Barcelona,spain / See How 23 Year Old Man Raped And Murdered Beautiful Lawyer Who Let Him Stay At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.