Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Learn How To Make Up To #5000 Per Week On Your Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn How To Make Up To #5000 Per Week On Your Phone (2370 Views)

Soft Awarded With Artist Of The Week On 224hits Check Out His Biography / Learn How To Make Up To #5000 A Week By Just Reading And Commenting Online / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Up To #5000 Per Week On Your Phone by kosi1: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
*What is N.I.P All About?* *N.I.P Details and How It Works*

*N.I.P* means *NNU* Income Program, an initiative conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform, *nnu. ng* view https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=Nwolisa

NIP is a program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn residual income on monthly basis.
N.I.P is a two earning opportunity division

*NARS: NNU Ad Revenue Sharing*
With NARS, participant earns residual income by login in to their NNU account daily, spending at least 5-10 minutes reading news, comment, and even posting news around them on NNU. So you have the option to earn residual income taking part in NNU activities daily even when you can’t refer anyone.

*Earning Point Action*
₦1 Read and comment on news

₦35 Daily Login

₦20 or more Post News

#100 - #500. Posting unique news e.g be the first to post breaking news not posted on any other news platform

₦1000 per each friend you introduce to benefit from N.I.P. click "Marketing" to get your referral link. *This is optional,its your choice to refer or not*

*NAP: NNU Affiliate Pack or Program* *This is Optional*

With NAP, a participant earns residual income of 50% per referral as an affiliate. When you introduce your friends or anyone to participate in N.I.P, you earn instant 50% = 1000 naira the more people you refer to join N.I.P earning opportunity the more 50% earning. So if you can refer at least 10 people to take advantages of N.I.P opportunity daily, you will be earning 5,000 naira in a day.

*A one time membership fee of 1,600 naira is required* *you only use money to make money*

*A lot of ������� money to me made with Nigerian news update income program*

You can contact me for more information and directions on the whatsapp on this number 08162327526.Below is the payment alert screen shots

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Welcomed Like A King In Uganda(pics,vid) / Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook / Teenage Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.