Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook (2380 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [facebook] / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Geekgists1: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
ihanna accidentally flashed her bosom at the Ocean's 8 premiere, leaving her blushing in embarrassment as she tried to put her dress in order. The 30-year-old singer had on a metallic gown with a neckline that partly exposed one of her Bosom s and the shoulder kept shifting to expose more than the star intended.

At some point, the right shoulder of the dress shifted and almost the whole of her bosom was out. She made a grab for her sleeve but she wasn't fast enough because paparazzi got a few shots first.

see photos: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/rihanna-show-off-entire-bosom-in.html
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by InfernoNig: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Where the photo?
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided

So far this is juz the worse dress she ever wore.. embarassed

Look how her breast was lift & pressed hard sha...#SMH

Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Mruwa1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
InfernoNig:
Where the photo?
nice question
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Mruwa1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
see person pikkin no no this wan na child .. letter to my future wife .. my love abeg make I beg u in advance the only woman when go make me cheat on u is rih rih
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Geekgists1: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
InfernoNig:
Where the photo?

check the website
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by InfernoNig: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Geekgists1:

check the website

You nor well. Wetin happen to here
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Geekgists1: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
InfernoNig:

You nor well. Wetin happen to here
na me u dey abuse! sho mo age mi ni well jus check d website 1nce and 4 all
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by InfernoNig: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Geekgists1:

na me u dey abuse!
sho mo age mi ni
well jus check d website 1nce and 4 all

Ma bi nu
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Geekgists1: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
InfernoNig:

Ma bi nu
mo bi nu jawe
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2018
we are not complaining,we like it like that! angry grin cheesy
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

So far this is juz the worse dress she ever wore.. embarassed

Look how her breast was lift & pressed hard sha...#SMH
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:34am On Jun 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
we are not complaining,we like it like that! angry grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Me i complain sha. Coz this is not what it shud be oo..see her breast was being lift up with cello tape lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by Geekgists1: 3:53am On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Me i complain sha. Coz this is not what it shud be oo..see her breast was being lift up with cello tape lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ogbeni ur eyes to sharp oo
go dull am small grin grin
Re: Rihanna Show Off Entire Bosom In Awkward Wardrobe Malfunction (photos) Facebook by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
na ur breast be that?
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Nollywood Actress, Wunmi Toriola Flaunts Wedding Ring,slam Haters / Photo Of Paul Okoye And Humblesmiths Playing Basketball / Bobrisky Change His Colour To White.fans React(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.