Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

"Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale (848 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by Drinokrane: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Multiple award-winning Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale. has disclosed that he ‘hardly’ considers Wizkid, a superstar.

While speaking during a program on Kasapa FM’ he said most of his colleague-musicians behave weird and awkward around Wizkid hence rating him as the best and richest African artiste, but he (Shatta Wale) see’s him as an ordinary person when they meet on the same platform.

According to him;
“I will not see Wizkid and be stunned, I rather want him to see me and be amazed because I don’t see anything extraordinary about him, even though he claims to the best African artiste,”

He added that he is not bragging about his wealth or competing with anyone but it’s high time Ghanaian artistes respected themselves and stopped rating Nigerian artistes into the sky.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/isnt-superstar-stop-rating-nigerian.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by abclassic15(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hu b Dix guy sef
Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by Timmy301(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
This mumu can't even stand close to adekunle Gold if he wants to compare himself to 9ja artists
Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
The moment people stop hating you and and everyone just love and praises you. Then check yourself you are doing something wrong. You are surely not succeeding. People love to hate on what they want but can't have/be. It's just human nature. Jealousy.

This fool is indeed a comedian. That's like Meek Mill saying Jay Z should learn from him. This is hysterical. grin
Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by SarkinYarki: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
abclassic15:
Hu b Dix guy sef

Omo that guy be like God for Ghana ooo, I had never of till i went for christmas getaway in Ghana , in the night I step out of my hotel to explore the night life and the next thing whole street erupts like there is riot and I get scared because I see police men running up and down clearing the road with people shouting shatta shatta shatta shatta which i thought meant something dangerous so I took cover to protect myself only to see one skinny rough looking guy drive past slowly in a range rover Suv , I now ask who he was and the said a musician ..That guy very big in ghana , bigger than the president

2 Likes

Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by chidex14(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is Wizkid truely a cultist?

Check it out here...

http://www.entbliss.com/2017/11/is-wizkid-cultist.html
Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by Larrey(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bad belle
Re: "Wizkid Isn’t A Superstar, Stop Rating Nigerian Artistes High" — Shatta Wale by exclusivejayce(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
come wu is dix guy. which song u don sing. Ghanians and scrabs hen....

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways You Can Motivate Yourself (photos) / ‘I Have Not Had S3x This Year’ – Orezi / Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.