Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Money Has Relocated - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Money Has Relocated (402 Views)

I Relocated To US To Start My Career Again - Vincent Adeoba / Do You Want To Relocated To Germany? Read This Guide / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Has Relocated by ehalliday: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
A couple of weeks ago, i was discussing with some friends abt life in general. One of them made a very strong statement "money has relocated to a strange land" and since then I've been doing some research on finding where exactly this strange land is.

After my thorough research and survey, i finally found where money has relocated to.

I would like to share my findings with u, if you don't mind just hang in with me!

So this is what i discovered, a lot of us educated folks are busy looking for a good paying job here and there everyday. But the truth is, the world of work is shrinking by the day and as such there are no jobs to absorb the number of graduates being produced by our universities any longer.

*The Government CANNOT and WILL NOT create jobs*

Our universities are just creating job seekers and not job creators.

And these are facts we all know, some years back, we saw how banks were making every other job look inferior and one would wish if only I can get a bank job 'i don mega'. But today the case is different, banks are downsizing and has become a pitiable profession and same as other sectors.

Now straight to my point, money is found in entrepreneurship and skilled jobs.

The mechanic who calls u Oga sir makes at least 2000 to N3000 for fixing your car, so if he fixes an average of 3 cars, he goes home with at least 7000 plus. In a month, he makes a minimum of 150 to 200k. Yes He calls u Oga. He has built a house from calling u boss and you the boss can't even afford to pay your rent anymore.

So does the woman who sells food by the road side, the man who sells pure water in bags, the taxi driver that takes u to the airport etc.

My point is there is still money in the economy but not where it used to be. It is hidden in businesses you've maybe thought of doing or never thought of doing.

Start the online business today and grow it over time. Don't keep waiting and wasting time. Start that farming, poultry, cosmetics making, fashion and design, laundry, flower garden etc.

*This is where the money you have been looking for has relocated to*.

If you are interested to go to that strange land where money is but don't know how to!

Leave me a comment below or hit me up on whatsapp to help you get started with that business idea/plan.

P.S: whatsapp number on flyers cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biblical And Theology Project Topics And Materials. / Delay In Job Offer And Resumption After Offer Call. / How To Make Money Online In The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.