Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan (24246 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by SageTravels: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
ttrtr
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by ashjay001(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Another lie from the clueless one
AngelicBeing:
Shut up Jonathan, but you sucked the breast of Diezani tongue

Abi! He should sue her ass, if truly she's lying!?

Such a shameful allegation, n he's replying via twitter! Buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Bobnotrouble: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is corruption the personality?
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Truth Coming Gradually

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
ashjay001:

Abi! He should sue her ass, if truly she's lying!?

Such a shameful allegation, n he's replying via twitter! Buffoon!
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Demol4trillions(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
You are all thieves! Ok, why can't you tell us her offence
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Throwback: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
This man is a disgrace to even the mentally handicapped.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Deeldorado: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga, you ran a corruption show for real. What nonsense personality are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Icecomrade: 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Can GEJ just keep shut and manage his ex-presido status will some civility.

People must talk and insult anybody to protect their respective interests. Most of us understand these things do happen but be statesmanly abeg

This write up just gave up a big retard.

You mentality is so low

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

This is Waziri begging to returned as EFCC Boss.

Lalasticlala shey you dey see?

How can any sane person write such watery letter .? That letter must have been forged. The writer has to explain how he came about forged document especially the letterhead of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by uzor2(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fake letter.

PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by dammytosh: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

You will be feeling smart with the nonsense letter you attached.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oildichotomy:

People must talk and insult anybody to protect their respective interests. Most of us understand these things do happen but be statesmanly abeg
Simply because GEJ is a statesman should defend himself against agents of liars hired by APC 2019 campaigns management

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by gerreer13: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Applauding!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by coputa(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Former president Jonathan was the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria.We should appreciate him and not pull him down.The only graduate(PhD) president since independence.The present inept government is tapping from the template he carved while in office.
No matter what they say,he remains the ambassador of democracy and good governance.

5 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by tunlade02: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Jonathan and Farilda both lack credibility. I don't believe either of them.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by gerreer13: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
cool

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by gerreer13: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amazing!!!!!!!

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by baysol: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Has he go any. The weakest most corrupt president the world has ever known.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oildichotomy:

Must you respond? Can't you shut up too

2 Likes

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by mohammedsalisu(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
So that means you too where hired to atacked Buhari with ur comments on the media right?
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Daboomb: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oildichotomy:

The way the man has been RUNNING HIS MOUTH of recent, you would think he is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT in 2019!

Maybe he is just interested in taking over FFK's role, with "a touch of Statesmanship". grin grin grin grin

Bteween Waziri Farida and Ebelete Jonathan, both areshameless, lying Rogues that should be in Prison right now, if not for the level of corruption in the nigerian System.
undecided undecided
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by blowjob: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Awoo88: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Shut up Jonathan, but you sucked the breast of Diezani tongue
ur mumurism on get mate

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by godson4u79(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
This picture has not proved you right it makes no sense at all.. It also stated that the fight against corruption were being resisted by those close to the president. So what are you now saying

PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by Caseless: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

fake letter.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

This your letter is fake.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by FearGodinall: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
adem30:

I don't believe this letter. How can a sane person of that rank use official letter headed paper to write such letter? Try another lie
That's the kind of people we have as leaders, if in doubt, compare her signature with the one on the letter.
Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by sshalom(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
PMBNG:
Jonathan 1 - 0 Waziri

No public office holder (no matter how low or high the position) will write this type of imbecilic letter to a former president of the country.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by omolami: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Waziri was never fit for EFCC job in first place.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Awoo88:

ur mumurism on get mate
Buzz off, go and end your miserable life, l am entitled to my opinion, nonsense, it is you and your entire lineage that are mumu, my last response to you, bipolar patient angry

Re: Waziri Simply Hired To Attack My Personality – Jonathan by tejiritex(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oildichotomy:

Fool. Respect your president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.