Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet (711 Views)

Nasa’s Webb Delivers Deepest Infrared Image Of Universe Yet / How To Sending Image On Whatsapp And It Won't Drop Quality / 10 Best App Launchers For Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet by Skyfornia(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good day Naira landers..Hope your day has been great?

I heard there is an app you can place picture and it brings out the real name or profile of the item in the picture. Anyone with an idea of the app should help a brother please. Someone has been trying to scam me and i want to use his picture to find out if he is real. Thanks.

Lalasticlala Abeg help your brother push this to front page.
Re: Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet by Nbote(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's Google reverse image search.. Google search offers d option. So also are a couple of other websites.. Jus type Image search or Google reverse image search to learn how
Re: Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet by Skyfornia(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Nbote:
It's Google reverse image search.. Google search offers d option. So also are a couple of other websites.. Jus type Image search or Google reverse image search to learn how

The reverse image search be showing me pictures of different people and colors. Not working
Re: Best App For Searching Or Identifying Image On The Internet by MariaDPettiford: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hi, I would recommend you to try this one https://topspyingapps.com/surepoint-spy/

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate 4GB Data For Free Every Week On MTN And Airtel Networks / I Know Nigerian Schools Still Teach 3 State Of Matter / Cbt Test/exam For Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.