Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses (27060 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by olabrad: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Those of you saying everyone wanna talk, have you visited Suleiman's church and you found this to be false? If they can charge Pastor's Cake seed, then they can also charge handshake seed

3 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Hivazinc: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Abeg let us hear word! he came out willingly to receive hand shake blessing. It is a choice and there is no force before he pay. please keep shut and stop to bad mouth the people of God
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by EDIBLESS10: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
them hw much did pple pay herbalist for ritual?liv us alone anti-christ

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Well, to each his own. Show us proof of the #5k per handshake. Does it come with receipt? Lol.

Anyways, nothing wrong in wearing native untop English. Native trousers and Polos or Tees was a trend at one time... But coming from a guy wey no wear cloth, make u no argue dress sense. Lol.

As for millionaire status, I've heard the apostle say he was a poor evangelist and one time went to preach to someone, the person come dey laugh him shoe. He, in shame decided to take it up with God. Went to the mountain, the redemption camp, prayed 28days... Adeboye laid hands on him... He left, worked hard and God blessed him. So, his story is accurate. As at 2004 ,he was a millionaire. He never denied being poor one time.
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:
At just 74 views, a topic that makes mockery of Christianity makes front-page.

Seun, if you are not careful, your end will be so bad. You will be a point of reference for evil

Are you a Christian?
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Heisenburg82: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
stinggy:
Why I can't argue the 5k-for-handshake issue is because even in some churches, members pay to sit at the front seats.
So 5k-for-handshake isn't unimaginable to me, I've seen worse undecided undecided

This one is strong breh. undecided

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by elantraceey(f): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
That's normal in some churches nau, nothing new here, you'll hear them say ' first 5 people to shake me hand / touch my shirt etc with an amount of money will get so, so and so' and they start reducing the amount depending on the response. Nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by okewumi: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
I have said it times without number. Seun is purely Antichrist and Anti gospel.

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by juman(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pastors are under fire in Nigeria. But no matter what they do with our pastors, we would never accept ISLAM. God forbid bad thing. They can continue maligning the Christian faith and its messengers. Islam is a NO NO for millions of Nigerian Christians.
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by betterABIAstate: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Pastors are under fire in Nigeria. But no matter what they do with our pastors, we would never accept ISLAM. God forbid bad thing. They can continue maligning the Christian faith and its messengers. Islam is a NO NO for millions of Nigerian Christians.
Nigeria pastors are criminals, I'm a Christian though

3 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by jamace(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pastor business man. grin grin
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Maximus85(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
asawanathegreat:
That is not possible please

But it's possible that some emptybrained fools are kissing the empty seat of a pastor, abi?

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Otunba2004(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Seun, if you are not careful, your end will be so bad. You will be a point of reference for evil
To say the fact I don't understand one thing with Nigerian,,, everybody feel free to commit adultery, fornication, lies, fraud all sorts of sin without looking back to fear God but when it comes to Pastor issue most Yeye Christian like this one above me will be claim saint,,, my Question is do you worship Pastor or Almighty God,,, so if anybody notice what pastor was doing was wrong,,, we should keep quiet abi.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Spicycat(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by segzyogondus(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Una just dey promote Apostle for media so make una keep am up ooo
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Apina(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Since when did Suleiman become the representative of Christendom? Only God knows who's truly in his service and every individual represents himself.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Macmoni(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
HARDLABOR:
5k for handshake of blessing angry angry angry

Anyway sha! Make una no spoil im market undecided
Some of his gullible followers might b on dis thread wink
if u believe dis poop u are worst dan d op ..... u type still dey exist?
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Macmoni(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
HARDLABOR:
5k for handshake of blessing angry angry angry

Anyway sha! Make una no spoil im market undecided
Some of his gullible followers might b on dis thread wink
if u believe dis poop u are worst dan d op .....
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by lovethadams: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Poster u must be sick on d head, did he force u or use gun on ur head to bring 5k. UA speaking against man of God and grace upon his life. If u don't understand principal of giving or sowing seed u shut up ur mouth. Waitn apostle won use ur money do? U no get money so shout up and go and arrange ur life
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Redhot111(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
stinggy:
Why I can't argue the 5k-for-handshake issue is because even in some churches, members pay to sit at the front seats.
So 5k-for-handshake isn't unimaginable to me, I've seen worse undecided undecided
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Redhot111(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
stinggy:
I can categorically tell u this is true. I attended one of his pastor's crusade in ekpoma back den and the young pastor started saying, ”there is oil in my hand, tap from it and excel" though he instructed DAT u must come and shake him with money,but didn't mention a fixed amount n pple going to shake n drop money. I dropped 1k and shook him too though not because I was gullible, but because he is my close friend. now if his branch pastors are doing so, it is certain they learnt from him.

4 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Itzminstrel: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by ottohan: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

are u sure dat u r a christian ??
is dat how a christian suppose to react

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Diso60090(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
This man nor go talk now but if na daddy matter he go don reply since
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Jsaviour(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
I don't think the man is lying. Some collect 10-20k to see them (a day out with Go). Some collect 5k while others collect 1k cross over night church gate fee. Things are happening in Christendom.

3 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by michoim(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
This so called sirkay is a confused man...
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
i believe everything this man said, all them pastors are crooks! i pity their gullible followers.

please don't quote me to start preaching christianity to me, i hate religion! angry religion has caused so many murders, wars and conflicts, Religion is the worst thing that happened to earth.
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Jsaviour(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Leave Seun out of this pls. This is not news now. Its a normal thing amongst pastors but the people aren't complaining. They collect money for handshake, infact seeing them one on one is like 20k for some, some even collect special blessing money, gate fee, front seat fee.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by AskProf: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ade788:
This one is strong

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by PrinceBravo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Funny... I laugh this idiot that post this ......
it's just so obvious that people wants to gain popularity by uploading fake news....
Am a member of the ministry. Am also a worker in one of the guest house... This kind of thing does not happen in Omega..
From Sexual scandal to DSS to Fulani Herdsmen to Tithing to Handshake... Pls what's next.... Foolsssssssss...... The work of God must continue.. the church must privail .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.