Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses (27083 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Man Accuses Rev Father Edeh Of Locking Him Up After Asking For His Wages. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by LesbianBoy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
PrinceBravo:
Funny... I laugh this idiot that post this ......
it's just so obvious that people wants to gain popularity by uploading fake news....
Am a member of the ministry. Am also a worker in one of the guest house... This kind of thing does not happen in Omega..
From Sexual scandal to DSS to Fulani Herdsmen to Tithing to Handshake... Pls what's next.... Foolsssssssss...... The work of God must continue.. the church must privail .....

See this one! Your apostle has slept with almost all the upcoming sexy nollywood actresses and you are there talking nonsense! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:
At just 74 views, a topic that makes mockery of Christianity makes front-page.

Seun, if you are not careful, your end will be so bad. You will be a point of reference for evil

Sighted One stupid yahoo Yahoo pastor.. Continue, ur end is near, Thief, fraudster

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
gypsey:
i believe everything this man said, all them pastors are crooks! i pity their gullible followers.

please don't quote me to start preaching christianity to me, i hate religion! angry religion has caused so many murders, wars and conflicts, Religion is the worst thing that happened to earth.

Damm bombadcladt pastor's...gringrin
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by ylaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls i want to see the pics where Apostle was wearing native on top English. Sounds funny. Seeing is believing. Tnx

newsynews:
"Apostle Johnson Suleman Collects 5K To Receive His Hand Shake For Blessings" - Baba Sirkay Johnson

The issue of tithe has become a hot talk in Nigeria since Daddy Freeze and others have been using social media to expose it as fraud.

Notable Pastors have spoken against voices luring people away from doing what they term a commandment from God. Asides Pastor Adeboye and Anselm Madubuko, Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries has also spoken in favor of tithing.

The contribution by Apostle Suleiman didn't sit well with a Facebook user who claims he knew him when his dress sense was horrible and that he now collects 5k from members before they can shake his hand for blessing.

His post below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=861644904009009&id=100004905219949&refid=17

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/apostle-suleiman-5k-hand-shake-blessings.html
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Yusuf54: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Seun, if you are not careful, your end will be so bad. You will be a point of reference for evil
What is dis 1 saying Keeeeee,ooooooo,Blame no one for ur religion embarrassment,It is Pastors vs Church Goers that also understands d Bible very well...I just dey watch..
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by pozolana(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
majority don't attend church. If not, you would have known better.
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by akpumping7720(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

very true talk bro. I think the path Seun is threading isn't healthy for this forum. I pray he never regret his action with this policies of his. some people are out there thinking of how to overtake him and his mistakes will be used to dethrone him.
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
stinggy:
Why I can't argue the 5k-for-handshake issue is because even in some churches, members pay to sit at the front seats.
So 5k-for-handshake isn't unimaginable to me, I've seen worse undecided undecided
The devil has taken over the church in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by mancityguy: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheap lies
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Next2Bezee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Please just keep quiet. Issues about tithing don't shame Christianity, it shames the greedy 'men of god' that profit of their congregation in order to live lavishly. What is worse is that the congregation has taken to worshipping these pastors and defending them.

I am Christian, have been from birth. I read my bible and pray and use my money to help those in need that i can. I serve God and not these pastors, like you and the other sheeples.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by rayobaba(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
I dont know y people are taking sides. Once u are not sure 100% with evidence dont say d news is lie and dont say d pastor does that. Just read and move on. D news could be fake as well as some pastors could do worst than this. So dont start making people think in ur own line of no evidence conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by OkhaiJohn2017: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you want to be popular try other means not by lying against men of God. before the fire of God will descend on you. Never say what you don't know about any man of God. You do not even know Apostle Johnson Suleman, your write up is just a proof. God bless meaningful people who has debunked ur claim. I tell u they know the man of God than You do. Go and confess ur lying and lie no more. And go and study the book of Malachi digest it in full...
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by PrinceBravo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:

See this one! Your apostle has slept with almost all the upcoming sexy nollywood actresses and you are there talking nonsense! grin grin grin grin

I don't argue with idiots.... even ur name tells me that u are nothing but a stinky lesbian boy... Mumu.....
Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Next2Bezee(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
OkhaiJohn2017:
If you want to be popular try other means not by lying against men of God. before the fire of God will descend on you. Never say what you don't know about any man of God. You do not even know Apostle Johnson Suleman, your write up is just a proof. God bless meaningful people who has debunked ur claim. I tell u they know the man of God than You do. Go and confess ur lying and lie no more. And go and study the book of Malachi digest it in full...

Another confused soul. When you die ehn, just wait for Suleiman or your preferred 'men of god' to guide you to heaven ode, as you've forgotten you serve God and instead begun serving these self entitled 'men of god'.

Abeg which lightning has struck Freeze? Which curse has reached him? You are a confused soul.

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
PrinceBravo:

I don't argue with idiots.... even ur name tells me that u are nothing but a stinky lesbian boy... Mumu.....

See this big fool....Your apostle has still not told us what his car was doing in daniella okeke's compound! Your apostle has still not told us what his pictures was doing in stephanie otobo's phone! Idiot! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by nkul: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why did this dude use Stephanie Otobo's picture with Apostle Suleman? didnt the guy see another pic?

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Alajiki(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Shut the f**k up. Brainwashed hillbilly!

2 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
donpata:
Only a dummy will believe this crap. Everyone wants popularity at all cost. News is too fake; wonder what it's doing on FP.

Only a dummy sheeple will believe this is a lie.We attend Nigerian churches and some of us have seen worse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by Abudu2000(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2017
These things happen naa, it's no news again infact most of the pastors preach it on live TV , if u were ones a follower of apple u will know but anyways his sheeples,his format..

2 Likes

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by anonimi: 4:13am On Nov 16, 2017
chiefbidemi:

Could you please explain how the post mocks Christianity?
It is Suleiman who is mocking Christianity and his sordid scam should be exposed by any true Christian in the same way that Paul exposed Apostle Peter's hypocrisy.
It is Suleiman and other gods of men who will end so badly if they continue defrauding the flock of God.
Which leads one to ask if you are a true Christian? Are you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by anonimi: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Another confused soul. When you die ehn, just wait for Suleiman or your preferred 'men of god' to guide you to heaven ode, as you've forgotten you serve God and instead begun serving these self entitled 'men of god'.

Abeg which lightning has struck Freeze? Which curse has reached him? You are a confused soul.

Very confused sheeple, I tell ya.
Self-condemned to suffering and smiling for the benefit of gods of men who can't take themselves to heaven talk less of their followers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by anonimi: 4:22am On Nov 16, 2017
Next2Bezee:
Please just keep quiet. Issues about tithing don't shame Christianity, it shames the greedy 'men of god' that profit of their congregation in order to live lavishly. What is worse is that the congregation has taken to worshipping these pastors and defending them.

I am Christian, have been from birth. I read my bible and pray and use my money to help those in need that i can. I serve God and not these pastors, like you and the other sheeples.

Thank you for this revelation.
Remain blessed, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

1 Like

Re: 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses by jacyhelen(f): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
newsynews:
"Apostle Johnson Suleman Collects 5K To Receive His Hand Shake For Blessings" - Baba Sirkay Johnson

The issue of tithe has become a hot talk in Nigeria since Daddy Freeze and others have been using social media to expose it as fraud.

Notable Pastors have spoken against voices luring people away from doing what they term a commandment from God. Asides Pastor Adeboye and Anselm Madubuko, Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministries has also spoken in favor of tithing.

The contribution by Apostle Suleiman didn't sit well with a Facebook user who claims he knew him when his dress sense was horrible and that he now collects 5k from members before they can shake his hand for blessing.

His post below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=861644904009009&id=100004905219949&refid=17

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/11/apostle-suleiman-5k-hand-shake-blessings.html

What is Pastorpreneurship?
Pastopreneurship is a system whereby you use the word of God to extort money from the unsuspecting church members.
How does Pastorpreneurship work?
You form a church and preach the good news to the congregants in return for them to pay as more tithes as possible to the coffers of the church.
Congregants are taught that in order to prosper they must make offerings to the house of God (Church) so that God can open the flood gates of heaven and bless them with luck and good fortune while in reality the Pastor is the one who pockets all the proceeds from tithing.
Qualities to be a Pastorpreneur
You need to be charismatic, preach love and emphasise tithing as the only way to get blessings in life.
You also need to smile a lot, hold the congregant’s babies.
If they ask questions tell them that the ways of God are not easily understandable by the earthly beings, only spiritual people can understand. These things are not of this world.
Does it work?
Yes it does, there are many Pastors who are filthy rich due to extortion of their own congregants using the word of God and the great Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Helen Oritsejafor Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.