Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles (3167 Views)

What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Alvaro Morata Makes Bold Statement About Leaving Chelsea / PSG Forward,angel Di Maria,sentenced To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by Salim27(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Argentine ahead Angel di Maria made a bold confession about the Super Eagles their 4-2 loss within the Pre-World cup friendly in Russia on Tuesday.

Argentina blew a two-purpose advantage having gotten the lead from Ever Banega’s loose-kick in the twenty eighth minute and Sergio Aguero in the 36th minute. But the incredibly lively Super Eagles fought returned to overpower the South Americans within the 2nd half

''What a match. We started well, successfully held the first half. But the goal of the Nigerians before the break was a turning point,'' Angel Di María said at a press conference attended by Sports Express.

''We were physically overpowered by a very strong opponent. And we calmed down a bit, and we paid for it. It's good that this is not the World Cup yet.

''We will slowly play, correct the mistakes. Italy? She received a serious blow. Extra proof that any team can win from the so-called heavyweights.''

The former Real Madrid and Manchester attacker become changed within the 76th minute, it may be due to the physical nature of the Super Eagles.

https://www.cool9ja.tk/search/label/Football
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by PenlsCaP: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Wow i lov his honesty.
Some proud ones would blame it on luck

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by Yameater(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bravo SE
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by blank22: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
ah Dimariya
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by blank22: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Wow i lov his honesty. Some proud ones would blame it on luck
I appreciate too
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by nelsonebby(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
na friendly match abeg
make una rest this matter

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by Salim27(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
nelsonebby:
na friendly match abeg
make una rest this matter
haha this matter done enter record lol
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by mankan2k7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
we sha win
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by rozay12345: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nigeria is now being described as a strong opponent....God works in miraculous ways

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by IamtherealRita(f): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Argentina and their useless remark for lossing just a friendly match, you people should stop talking nonsense about the match.

The Argentines were never better than the Super eagles in the first place, You are lucky to have score the first two goals of the match... I just hope the Super eagles will do a better work to improve so that the likes of Argentina don't even score a goal against Nigeria.

undecided
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by buskie13(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2017
something dey tell me say dem.fix that match,

all these Argentine players know wetin dem do
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2017
IamtherealRita:
Argentina and their useless remark for lossing just a friendly match, you people should stop talking nonsense about the match.

The Argentines were never better than the Super eagles in the first place, You are lucky to have score the first two goals of the match... I just hope the Super eagles will do a better work to improve so that the likes of Argentina don't even score a goal against Nigeria.

undecided
What exactly did you take this morning?
Re: Argentina Vs Nigerian: Di Maria Makes Bold Confession About Super Eagles by federal9: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
buskie13:
something dey tell me say dem.fix that match,

all these Argentine players know wetin dem do

No be fix oooo. If u watched d match u go know say we play dem 2nd half.

Didn't u see the way iwobi dribbled masherano and striked immediately and it entered d net?

(1) (Reply)

Portugal 1-0 Netherlands: Ronaldo Wins Another Int'l Trophy After UNL Triumph / What PEAK Milk Never Told You About The Papilo ADVERT! Wise Up* / Lewandowski Visits Mikel's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.