Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos (30728 Views)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by histemple: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
"Chief of Staff". He has Chief Of Staff?
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

That head na 58 years ooo
God forgive me for laughing grin

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

God forgive me for laughing grin
cheesy cheesy savage everywhere, hope u know if I slap u it's within my right
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by omooba969(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

That head na 58 years ooo

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by bigboss80s(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Zero dress sense

Happy birthday to him
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by begwong: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why the guy come resemble kidnapper Evans ��✈��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
histemple:
"Chief of Staff". He has Chief Of Staff?

Datz 9ja for you, even ward councillor go get chief of staff. grin

Iranu
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy savage everywhere, hope u know if I slap u it's within my right
That gold chair is horrendous too
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Pain(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
38? FCking Bleeping Liar angry

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

That gold chair is horrendous too
you don't know good stuff, gerrahere mehn
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nedfed(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chaiiii @38 an Honourable
When my cousin@ that age still looking for N-power slot.
God abeg answer his call make he get beta Job.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
you don't know good stuff, gerrahere mehn
You strike me as someone who would have that type of couch in their living room, and equally as terrible decor lool

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by indomielomo: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
no nah 57 nah
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
IPOB youth representing sophisticated and educated AFONJA.... hahahahahahahaha Igbo's torn in their fresh... HBD Tony chinedum Nwulu
country 5 (Mbaise ) are strongly behind you to unseat Ambode grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by OlujobaSamuel: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
he went to his hometown to give to widow but nothing about his constituency, this is the major reason we find it difficult to shun tribalism in our affairs.
NB; this isnt about the dude only but the general populace.
btw, happy birthday bro, have fun and enjoy your day.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by RedPill(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wonder why this qualifies as News. cry
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

You strike me as someone who would have that type of couch in their living room, and equally as terrible decor lool
Lool I don't have style these days, but I can pick out good stuff, you have really beautiful lips, I should change my signature back to that verse
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by ibkayee(f): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool I don't have style these days, but I can pick out good stuff, you have really beautiful lips, I should change my signature back to that verse
Lol random, thank you
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Who is he?
He is IPOB youth representing Sophisticated and education AFONJA in federal house of rep .... are you satisfy
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol random, thank you
I noticed wink I have eyes for details yo

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
he went to his hometown to give to widow but nothing about his constituency, this is the major reason we find it difficult to shun tribalism in our affairs.
NB; this isnt about the dude only but the general populace.
btw, happy birthday bro, have fun and enjoy your day.

Of course he knows where his REAL constituency is, so he went back there to see his people. Don't blame him, blame the gullible Lagosians who voted for him.

They keep screaming "Lagos is no man's land" but every individual knows where his roots are cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by omooba969(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nedfed:
Chaiiii @38 an Honourable
When my cousin@ that age still looking for N-power slot.
God abeg answer his call make he get beta Job.

Your prayer is answered.

Believe. smiley
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by galaxy2020(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Only him head na 45yrs, not to talk of wen you add him body. Anyway happy birthday to you. After all Dino na 42.
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nedfed(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
omooba969:

Your prayer is answered.

Believe. smiley
Tnx bro
An urs too
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nedfed(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
mryoung331:
the best way to boost your account
If throughly it works, why can't you take a loan, or sell una papa house, ur mama shop, and all the properties u can think of and place it on such game and make ur millions?
Than looking for little little from ur buyer.
Iiiidiot (scammer)
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by comos: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Mistake That Will Never Happen Again In Lagos!

Look at Tony Nwulu, Who was squatting at Oshodi, and struggled to eat three square meal, suddenly buys a mansion in Abuja...

come 2019, Igbos will win more Lagos seat in federal house of representatives.
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
See head!!! kai his name should have been Edward!!!
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
HBD Though dude is over 38... should be 48-53
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by tivta(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
lol @ village activities.

Money can not buy class.

tell that to bill gates that refuses to use designer wears...
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
38? that must be his football age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos) / Poll Projects Atiku As Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election In Nigeria / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.