Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos (30725 Views)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Nice crib, the chic on black was my secondary school mate cheesy
For real??
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
ukjerry:

For real??
yea her name is Simi, she studied English at Uniabuja
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by lazygal: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
deomelo:
lol @ village activities.

Money can not buy class.

No matter how much a man spends ,once he lacks class it will always shoe eg dino melayet,jibrin(,budget padding whistle blower) am sorry tinubu's wife and etc
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by lazygal: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Mistake That Will Never Happen Again In Lagos!

Look at Tony Nwulu, Who was squatting at Oshodi, and struggled to eat three square meal, suddenly buys a mansion in Abuja...

Na your place the guy squat.what's the bad belleism.about for God sake.pray for your own. Case closed
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ukjerry:

For real??
my whatsapp has crashed I will beep u 2moro, it will take me small time to reset and I don't have strength want to get small rest
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by bionixs: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Who is he?
be there asking. that is a guy you are older than by 2 years. he is a guy far living his dream whereas you are here on nairaland with
sarrki pursuing after ipob news for no price

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
This old man is 38?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by lereinter(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
made rich by politics
thief
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Skoopy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where is the mansion?
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by JikanSammani(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
That 5 bottles of wine can buy a good car or feed 100 hungry children.... Life sha
IT'S NOT TRUE. TAKE A GOOD LOL AT THE BRAND'S.
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by walosky(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
That 5 bottles of wine can buy a good car or feed 100 hungry children.... Life sha

Bros , easy na.... haba!

Na Rosé and moet na....even Ace of spades or Chystal no even dey dia
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2017
If this guy is 38, I am 2.
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Evesoplc(m): 4:46am On Nov 16, 2017
omooba969:
38 or 48? undecided

I thought so too ooo. He looks more like 48 unlike the 38 he is marking. Abi na football age?
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by fx45(m): 5:47am On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Look at Tony Nwulu, Who was squatting at Oshodi, and struggled to eat three square meal, suddenly buys a mansion in Abuja...

Unfortunately for you, he didn't need Afonja votes to win. By 2019, you'll still be here wailing and gnashing your teeth after his re-election

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Do you know him¿
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by BiafraIShere(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
IPOB youth representing sophisticated and educated AFONJA.... hahahahahahahaha Igbo's torn in their fresh... HBD Tony chinedum Nwulu
country 5 (Mbaise ) are strongly behind you to unseat Ambode grin grin grin
Tony Nwulu is from country five? Afonja said they will die for one Nigeria no wahala, we don gree but we are going to make our numbers count in Lagos. More Igbo senators and Representatives for Lagos loading.
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Tony Nwulu is from country five? Afonja said they will die for one Nigeria no wahala, we don gree but we are going to make our numbers count in Lagos. More Igbo senators and Representatives for Lagos loading.
ambode must hand over to us whether they like it or not, Igbo's constitute the highest population in Lagos, they must do the right thing and give us Igbo governor in Lagos, failure to do so hmmmmmm I reserve my comment, meanwhile 18th sit at home day in progress, bros I'm inviting you to ofe nsala day in my house
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by comos: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:

Anyday anytime,

igbos will win Ajeromi Constituency of Lagos .

They dominate there
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by tunary(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Who is he?
tony nwulu
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by Born2Breed(f): 10:06am On Nov 16, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
Serving legislative member of house of representative Hon. Tony Nwulu, the sponsor of the famous \'Not Too Young To run bill\' yesterday celebrated his birthday at his executive mansion in Abuja with few family friends and legislative Aides. It was indeed an exclusive silent celebration which also had the presence of his mother. 

The Isolo/ Ishodi federal constituency representative who clocked 38 years yesterday started earlier with the donation of cash gifts to widows of Imo state churches and capped it up with a brief reception at night with his selected family members and staff. The aides who took turns to present him with birthday gifts of Big cards and artistic drawings also congratulated him for his new age and exceptional delivery at the hallow chambers. Nwulu who appreciated the kind gestures of his aides while cutting his cake, said he did not want to make it a loud celebration but a small reception with his workers and family members, as he truly appreciates the show of affection from his legislative assistants 

Some of the aides present are his personal assistant Yusuf Oriowo, Chief of Staff Musa Suleiman, Media Aide Alex Nwankwo and others. ‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/photos-hon-tony-nwulu-celebrates.html?m=0

Representing Lagos and donating cash to Owerri women whatever!

Bull pow!
Re: Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos by abimbolayekeen: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Tony , my younger brother , HBD .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.