Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah (33621 Views)

Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by victorazyvictor(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why I love Empress is the spirit of entrepreneurship in her, similar to Chika Ike.

I remembered Empress's shop was near Banex plaza Abuja, my friend have to rent it after.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by HARDLABOR: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
She fyn reach my girlfriend

Wetin dey stun for here nw
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by peetay(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Stunning...one of the most abused words in Nigerian vocabulary.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by obonujoker(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
"they fvck around "
That must be what you want to hear.
Backward mentality that is yet to come to term that there are hardworking single ladies out there paying their bills.
Sense fall on you

Judge, jury and executioner already knows what's on my mind..... u tried.....
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Kobicove(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Too much make up... undecided

I would love to see what she looks like when she wakes up in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
She don yellow finish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Chukazu: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
She wants to show TIMAYA what he is missing undecided
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
hmm
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by MxFactor: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
tongue dem mama shocked grin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by DrHighchief(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dey call me timaya......
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by enomakos(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shai she don light o

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by ajepako(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
A friend tolded that this babe is a kleptomaniac

Lala don show mercy to some pipu.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
ajepako:

Lala don show mercy to some pipu.... tongue tongue tongue tongue

"HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN"
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation , wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.at this time of the day the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let chicken walk freely at the centre(its more easy if you are in the village).
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Qiuckly fOld the head into the feathers and put it inside Your oversized shirt.
7. Move as if nothing happened. . . . . . .
No
Looking back. . . .
Thank me later. . . .
How to steal a cow is next

3 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Timaya

2 Likes

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by ReinaFarine: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her closet looks a little too barren for the 'hype'

And I'm not stunned!
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by oruma19: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah who is yet to settle down with the right man,despite been rich took to her Instagram page to share some stunning,sexy and cute photos of herself.

The actress looks so happy and gorgeous.

See some photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/stunning-photos-nollywood-actress-empress-njamah/
even my wife knows I can sell our house for this girl..ahahahaha. My crush forever and ever. Timaya is a fool to leave this chik. But wait o, how com Empress don yellow finish na? Na serious blacky that year for festac oooo. Na wa sha
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by emperordelis(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Timaya go just dey laugh right now...
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by emperordelis(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Timaya
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by LesbianBoy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
obonujoker:
How much are these C-class actresses like Empress, Moyo, etc paid, to have affluence like this

We know they ain't CEOs of COYs....

Apostle is behind it all lipsrsealed
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Wolfbrother(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
na the yansh i for like see
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
emperordelis:
grin grin
But una name resemble oo cheesy
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
miss eyery money good o
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
big eyes like her senior brother too get big eyes like frog own halogen light....but I like her she is fine with her big eyes
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by emperordelis(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
But una name resemble oo cheesy
see this man,no involve me for wetin i no know o grin
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by goslowgoslow(m): 1:22am On Nov 16, 2017
See as she don bleach finish.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by greatman247(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Timaya don born two kids this one still dey here slaying. Keep on till you enter menopause ok. Too much make up slay mama.
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Cannonleo(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah who is yet to settle down with the right man,despite been rich took to her Instagram page to share some stunning,sexy and cute photos of herself.

kleptomanic that year. Abi
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by Cannonleo(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:

"HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN"
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation , wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.at this time of the day the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let chicken walk freely at the centre(its more easy if you are in the village).
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Qiuckly fOld the head into the feathers and put it inside Your oversized shirt.
7. Move as if nothing happened. . . . . . .
No
Looking back. . . .
Thank me later. . . .
How to steal a cow is next
ah mogbe. Fast chicken and furious catch
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by mathslord: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Mrsoundoro:

Is that phone an iPhone?... jxt passing by
Re: Stunning New Photos Of Empress Njamah by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
emperordelis:
see this man,no involve me for wetin i no know o grin
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Adorable In New Makeup Photo From Singapore (photos) / Wizkid: "Olamide's 'Wo' Is The Biggest Naija Song In 2017" / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.