Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy (2472 Views)

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-k_hSlblduBc/WgxWOrSb3dI/AAAAAAAAGCM/H3ITvkDCXa8Yc_QpwElG_4U_e4uCjWVYACLcBGAs/s1600/falzcup.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Musician, Folarin Falana aka Falz TheBahdGuy took to his IG page to share the photo above with Billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola's daughter, DJ Cuppy at her Ranch themed birthday party days ago.

He captioned the photo;

"� � @cuppymusic ����"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/adorable-photo-of-dj-cuppy-and-falz.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
cool
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by NwaChibuzor: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
All these rich man pikin you people drool for and see as gods, Just realize they do everything an average dirty girl will do and dj cuppy is no exception

she mess, she sh1t, she use tissue paper to clean yansh and after she stand up she still look the _shit for toilet to see whether e black or yellow. If menstrual pad don finish for house, she use cloth or foam. Her toto dey smell and she chook hand inside everyday and put the hand for nose to smell. She check her pant to see if any stain dey and smell it to check if its still wearable for at least a day, she smell her armpit too and above all she masturbates . etc

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by GraveMan(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Mr Romantic Falz The Bad Guy
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Tweetysparkles(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
The cuppy babe just like to dey snap with all musician (artiste) indecision dey worry her sef cry Nice one tho, before they begin they quote me grin

Fals na for simi, Dj cuppy for....Tekno wey dey make too much noise tongue
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by ArchangeLucifer: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who dem epp?

Make una no vex me oh

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Khd95(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
from anichebe to tekno now falz
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by donstan18: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Each time I see Dj cuppy's picture.

It reminds me that fact that you can pretentiously decide or choose what profession to become as long as the money has been made already.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Evablizin(f): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
The picture is cute.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Oyenike01(f): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
The cuppy babe just like to dey snap with all musician (artiste) indecision dey worry her sef cry Nice one tho, before they begin they quote me grin

Fals na for simi, Dj cuppy for....Tekno wey dey make too much noise tongue
simi no be falz mate.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by jerflakes(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
All these rich man pikin you people drool for and see as gods, Just realize they do everything an average dirty girl will do and dj cuppy is no exception

she mess, she sh1t, she use tissue paper to clean yansh and after she stand up she still look the _shit for toilet to see whether e black or yellow. If menstrual pad don finish for house, she use cloth or foam. Her toto dey smell and she chook hand inside everyday and put the hand for nose to smell. She check her pant to see if any stain dey and smell it to check if its still wearable for at least a day, she smell her armpit too and above all she masturbates . etc

Your choice of women is distasteful

Change the type of women you move around with

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Venerable612(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
I think relatnships
And marriage for the educated folks is gradually evolving. It’s more of a business venture. It’s no longer abt being beautiful and homely alone... it’s more about what the lady and guy has to offer. Put differently, ‘will her profession.. social status.. and aspirations fit into mine’ kind of thinking.

If you haven’t started thinking like a business man when you wanna chose your life partner... please get on the wagon! - enough of the premature pregnancy induced marraige abeg.

May God lead us!
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by mikool007(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
You want kgizz the geh
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Threebear(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
Otedola's disgraceful daughter.
Hoping from one male celeb to another, without any definite career path.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Threebear(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

You're disgusting .
Nwamaikpe, I'm certain this is you.
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Love story loading!!!
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by dreamworld: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2017
R they hunters, y wearing hunters hat
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Kobicove(m): 4:44am On Nov 16, 2017
DJ Cuppy likes famzing with already established yeyebrities undecided

Maybe she wants to 'blow' by association...

By then again, I'm not surprised afterall she has no known artistic talents other than to go around pretending to be a DJ grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by NwaAmaikpe: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Threebear:

You're disgusting .
Nwamaikpe, I'm certain this is you.

shocked

Nope,
Your certainty is wrong.
If it's not from this account, then it is not me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin

She's a gratified LovePeddler*
Re: Adorable Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Falz The Bahd Guy by AuroraB(f): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

What a pity

(1) (Reply)

"Timi Removed His Wedding Videos & The One Saying He Deflowered His Wife" - Kemi / BBNaija: Photo Of Sir Dee And His Brothers And Sisters / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates 3 Million Followers With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.