Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

See Pope Francis’ N76 Million Lamborghini Sports Given To Him As A Gift, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Pope Francis’ N76 Million Lamborghini Sports Given To Him As A Gift, (323 Views)

See Pope Francis' N76 Million Lamborghini Sports Given To Him As A Gift (photos) / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Pope Francis’ N76 Million Lamborghini Sports Given To Him As A Gift, by nwacee11: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
The fact that the Pope had signed his name on the tank hugely increased its value. A leather Harley-Davidson motorcycle jacket, also signed by Francis, sold for $77,000.

Proceeds from the auction at Bonhams went to a hostel and soup kitchen for the homeless at Rome’s main train station. Harley-Davidson gave the motorbike to the Pope as a gift to mark its 110th anniversary.
http://www.adaigbo.com/see-pope-francis-n76-million-lamborghini-sports-given-to-him-as-a-gift-but-he-wont-be-driving-it-photos/

Re: See Pope Francis’ N76 Million Lamborghini Sports Given To Him As A Gift, by Mologi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Papa no go drive am....
Pls give me, make I dey use am do uber...

Or cabu cabu...

My deliver go complete...I swear!!!

(1) (Reply)

Poll On Tithing / I Share This Testimony To The Glory Of God And To Shane The Devil And His Agents / The Chief Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.