Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Poll On Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poll On Tithing (324 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll On Tithing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
I was discussing with some of my friends over lunch about tithing and most agreed that they don't pay tithe, though with different reasons but we all agreed that with the current situation of things in the country especially Regarding the youths that times are hard for us and seeing how pastors live large these days so I decided to bring it here.

if you pay your TITHE please click LIKE and if you DON'T click SHARE

(1) (Reply)

Does God Use Unbelievers Too? / Lord,God Almighty Come To My Aid. / It Is Christmas And Not Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.