Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) (1293 Views)

El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ / Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Nicklybrown77: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Here are quotes made by president buhari about the Igbo’s as he tours in South east

President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable."

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/15/quotes-made-president-buhari-igbos-anambra/

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
See him face

3 Likes

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
I reject apc.

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adaowerri111:
See him face
Na the military blood dey still residing for him face.

Sai Baba! the nightmare of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by PFRB: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
The word, "senseless" spoilt the whole thing for him.

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naijacitizen:

Sai Baba! the nightmare of Igbo.
and the mumu button presser of zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
velai:
[/b]I[b] reject apc.
Thank God for saying "I". So, your so Glen vote is of no valid.
Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Sai baba oh

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
and the mumu button presser of zombies.

Who is this who** from the land of erosion?
Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naijacitizen:

Thank God for saying "I". So, your so Glen vote is of no valid.
APC will fail woefully in Ala Anambra. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
He looks hungry. Did they feed him?

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by nengibo: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ipob after seeing mr Ojukwu in Apc colours

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naijacitizen:

Who is this who** from the land of erosion?
and who is this nail cutter from the land of the poverty stricken amajiiiri.?

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Amarabae:
and who is this nail cutter from the land of the poverty stricken amajiiiri.?

Is it not better to be in poverty and preserving ones own dignity by doing a diligent job?
Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Naijacitizen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
velai:
APC will fail woefully in Ala Anambra. Quote me anywhere.

Hope you won't commit suicidal if it proven otherwise?
Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Naijacitizen:

Hope you won't commit suicidal if it proven otherwise?
You may commit suicide after Saturday's election . E go do you FIAAM for eye!

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Duru1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nicklybrown77:
Here are quotes made by president buhari about the Igbo’s as he tours in South east

President Muhammadu Buhari: "There is no part of Nigeria where you will not find Igbo entrepreneurs. So I am asking you all not to buy into the senseless propaganda on secession. Igbo is Nigeria and Nigeria is Igbo. Both are inseparable."

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/15/quotes-made-president-buhari-igbos-anambra/

Arrant nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:
The word, "senseless" spoilt the whole thing for him.
Senseless remains what it is, senseless and IPOB is senseless
Re: Quotes Made By President Buhari About The Igbo’s In Anambra (photos) by Blizzy9ja: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very dull president obsessed about Igbo people yet won't treat them fairly

(1) (Reply)

... / Benue: Herdsmen Returns Hack 11 To Dead In Fresh Attack / Muslims Call For Joint Protest With Christians Over Incessant Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.