Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Online Career Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Career Opportunity (478 Views)

The Best Online Career / Will Students Appreciate An Online Career Mentoring Platform With Industry Profs / 2 Hours With Jarus: A Free Online Career Chat – Democracy Day 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Career Opportunity by Realdeby: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
I always wonder why we are chasing after career just to enrich others by looking for job when there are lots of things we can do to be gainfully employed, make more money and have control over our lives.

Our problem is not lack of job or bad economy, neither is it bad government. The problem is lack of proper information and knowledge and possibly lack of good mentors and coaches. If you have the right knowledge I bet you don't have to look for a job again.

See what is happening in a country where there is no money. Where the economy is bad and no employment for the youths. But still, some people are making it big here in Nigeria. Since I came across this information my life has never been the same. The internet is a blessing to us but we are yet to realize the enormous potential. By the time you realize this, you will slap yourself for wasting your time to be another person's slave.

Just check out how a 15yr old kid made his first Million Naira on the internet http:///2hAHNMy. Honestly, the internet is a blessing to our generation. If you have not started exploring the opportunities online, I advise you to start now and your story will never be the same. http:///2hAHNMy

(1) (Reply)

Join The Petition To Stop Exploitation Of Foreign Students. / I Need An Advice / See What People Are Registering For In Lagos. You Don't Want To Miss It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.