Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide (334044 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) 2018/2019 Admission Thread / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by boyejo123(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
midehill:

yh I tink u shud change to Dem... because admission is much more easier there i.e if u can afford d fee...all d pple I know gained admission easily last yr...infact dey r telling me to choose it also but m not interested bcus I know wat I want...

ui is also my first choice
thanks, am confused, I picked same course for the two uni
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by midehill(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
boyejo123:

follow ur heart...study in d skul Wich u love
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Kabvert(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
ScoreBooster is an Online Classroom for preparing for JAMB (UTME) , SSCE (WAEC, GCE ) . You can enjoy your tutorials from home without the stress of going out. kindly click on the link below to subscribe
http://www.scoreboosterproject.com/
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Jayboinoni(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Do you hold a Third class in a Business degree, Here's an opportunity for you to upgrade to a better grade in a top UK University.

J.E Inspired Education, ​an educational consultancy​ p​assionate at encouraging and supporting genuine applicants achieve their potentials of development in quality international education is currently processing applications for applicants to the University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol.​

My name is John, an educational counselor for J.E Inspired Education and an Agent Representative/Alumni for the University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol, United Kingdom.

To study​ a top up degree in Business and Management at the University of the West of England. You can follow this link- https://courses.uwe.ac.uk/N100/business-and-management to view the ​degree profile including the fees and structure.

While you are reviewing the courses, you should know that there's a flexibility in tuition payment and we can explain to you in successive communications, including making your journey to the UK less expensive and stress-free.

Admissions into the University are ongoing now for September 2018 intake and some scholarship opportunities are available as well, depending on your suitability. As an Agent representative for UWE in Nigeria, we will assist you with direct admission and visa applications with a 99% success rate.

Documents you need to provide to progress include;

1. ​ BSc degree certificate and Transcript​
​2​​. CV​
​3​. Two (2) references (Academic and/or Professional)
​4. Personal statement iterating your interest to study your desired course (Find attached a guide)
5. WAEC Certificate
6. Data page of International passport

There are three (3) things you can do;
1. You can visit our Office to have a chat with me at your preferred time
2. You can also call me on 07082764912 or reply this email to discuss further application procedures
3. You can browse through the our website for more information (www.jeinspired.com).

​Here's a bit about the University of the West of England;
UWE Bristol is a thriving, modern university, offering a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities – in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities.

We’re a well-established university, with over 27,000 students, 250,000 alumni and 3,000 staff. Students come to study with us from all over the UK, as well as from 140 different countries around the world, making this a diverse and interesting place to come and study.

With more than 600 courses on offer, at undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and short course level, we offer a broad range of subjects across the Arts, creative industries, health, science, business, law, environment and technology disciplines. We are well known for the quality of our teaching, and for our student experience as a whole.

We’ve built close links with leading employers such as CERN, Rolls Royce, the NHS, Aardman Animation and the BBC to help develop the right content for our courses and to give our students exposure to diverse professional opportunities.

​J.E​ Inspired Education
Representatives for - University of the West of England (UWE),Bristol.
Kaplan International Pathways (USA, UK and Australia)
#1b| Akinyemi avenue|behind Petrocam Gas station|Lekki| Lagos| Nigeria|
Tel| 012933023
Mobile| 07082764912
Email|edu@jeinspired.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/EducationJEI
Instagram: @j.e.inspired
​Visit our NEW website​​:​ http://www​.jeinspired.com
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Canavaro2077(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Question.

1. The absolute value of the gravitational potential associated with a body at a fixed distance from the body increase if the body mass is increased

TRUE or FALSE

2. The gravitational potential near a body decreases as the distance from the body increases

TRUE or FALSE

Please I need more explicit explanation on this.
Emphasize mostly on gravitational potential.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
please i need urgent answer to this question please i register for mock but i am no more interested if i forfeit the exam will i be enligible for the main exam
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Prophylactic: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
omotayo400:
please i need urgent answer to this question please i register for mock but i am no more interested if i forfeit the exam will i be enligible for the main exam

No
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
omotayo400:
"enligible" wrong spelling. Anyways,forfeiting the mock test won't affect your Jamb exam. You are still eligible to write it.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
omotayo400:
no you're not eligible..you have to wait till next Year
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na joke I dy o
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Godhead4(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
donblazer10:
no you're not eligible..you have to wait till next Year
Lol.

omotayo400:
But why are you no longer interested?? Write, it's just meant for you to see how far you've prepared for the main exam.

1 Like

Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
boyejo123:

If you can attain a high score in jamb and and a better score in post utme
you'll surely get agricultural economics in UI.
i think the course isn't that competitive in UI,or is it?

i'm also a UI aspirant.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by ClarissaXX(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
boyejo123:

Don't be confused.
if it's UI your heart wants, go for it.
Don't allow fear to hinder you.

Besides, agricultural economics isn't that competitive in UI.
I could still remember their cutoff last year.it wasn't that high.it was around 50+ but it wasn't up to 55.

UI is just so simple to gain admission into. if one can meet the cutoff marl of one's aspiring course, one is in already.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
ClarissaXX:
If you can attain a high score in jamb and and a better score in post utme
you'll surely get agricultural economics in UI.
*i think the course isn't that competitive in UI,or is it? *

i'm also a UI aspirant.
UI is very unpredictable... That's the mentality I carried last Year when I chose philosophy,I was expecting it not to be more than 55 but I thought wrong...the cut off shy rocketed to 61!!...philosophy that has not been more than 50 in recent Years...you need to be really careful and wise
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
donblazer10:
UI is very unpredictable... That's the mentality I carried last Year when I chose philosophy,I was expecting it not to be more than 55 but I thought wrong...the cut off shy rocketed to 61!!...philosophy that has not been more than 50 in recent Years...you need to be really careful and wise
So you chose philosophy willingly? You get mind gan!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Deckline:

So you chose philosophy willingly? You get mind gan!
I didn't know the course was gonna be that competitive...I judged it based on the recent Years
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
donblazer10:
I didn't know the course was gonna be that competitive...I judged it based on the recent Years
So which school and what course now?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Deckline:

So which school and what course now?
I don't feel comfortable disclosing that here..hope you understand?
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
donblazer10:
I don't feel comfortable disclosing that here..hope you understand?
Oh.. Its ok. I know we got witches here. Lol.
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by BrightForYou(m): 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Deckline:
LOL. E-witches I suppose...
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Deckline(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2018
BrightForYou:

LOL. E-witches I suppose...
You can say that again bro. Just can't trust anybody. E-witches and wizards
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by donblazer10(m): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Deckline:

lol..thanks
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Canavaro2077(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2018
Canavaro2077:
Question.

1. The absolute value of the gravitational potential associated with a body at a fixed distance from the body increase if the body mass is increased

TRUE or FALSE

2. The gravitational potential near a body decreases as the distance from the body increases

TRUE or FALSE

Please I need more explicit explanation on this.
Emphasize mostly on gravitational potential.

please help out with this question.

and Why is it that gravitational potential decreases as the distance increased
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by DrBESTJC(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2018
JAMB ENGLISH.

Fill in the blank space with the correct option.

Do you think all............not enough to help the investigations?
(A) these informations are
(B) this informations is
(C) this information is
(D) these information are

See me see englishoooooo........when I thought I have known it all......LOL....
Abeg grammarians here help out...

SHOW FULL WORKINGS..........don't say I made a mistake......this one pass maths grin
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
Mock exam slip printing has started,go print yours out
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by DrBESTJC(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2018
JAMB ENGLISH.

Gone are the days when he .......... enjoy patronage.
(A) would
(B) will
(C) used to
(D) could

Explanations will be highly appreciated
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by DrBESTJC(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2018
JAMB ENGLISH.

The lecturer said that we ......... be able to finish the next chapter this evening
(A) must
(B) can
(C) shall
(D) should

Please explain your answer!
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Prophylactic: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2018
DrBESTJC:
JAMB ENGLISH.

Gone are the days when he .......... enjoy patronage.
(A) would
(B) will
(C) used to
(D) could

Explanations will be highly appreciated

C
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Prophylactic: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2018
DrBESTJC:
JAMB ENGLISH.

The lecturer said that we ......... be able to finish the next chapter this evening
(A) must
(B) can
(C) shall
(D) should

Please explain your answer!
D
Re: 2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2018
!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (157) (Reply)

2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / [Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.