Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (56711 Views)

Robert Mugabe: 8 Important Dates In The Life Of Late Zimbabwean President / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Thought the wife said when he Rob finally take a bow of the sit that she will take over as the next Zim presido now see the results.
Zimbabwe no be Mugabe estate good thing he has bin place on house arrest..

But that him daughter fine ooo
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2017
BLACK Is BEAUTIFUL..
I am only interested in his Admirable Daughter....
Extremely Beautiful......

Please, MUGABE just grant this only wish...
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by censeakay(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2017
it looks like this man don use gbekude
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by jerrywill(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
The only thing I saw there is his beautiful daughter
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by gofnor(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
Robert mugabe my man, don't mind them, it shall be well with you, 37 years no be moi moi.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by tomtyte02(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2017
I don't know why people refuse to see that it's Mugabe's secretary turned wife thats behind all this. This was the apex of her plans and zimbabweans were smart enough to nip it in the bud. Its witchcraft all along.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Raintaker(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Paul Biya of Cameroon is next,he's been ruling since 1982, 2 years after Bob was sworn in.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2017
As for me, Mugabe is a hero because he stood against the imperialist, but he was intoxicated with power towards the end of his administration. His wife (Grace) pushed him around like a baby. See wetin woman they cause, she made Mugabe sacked the former VP (Emmanuel Mnugwe aka Crocodile), a long time friend of Mugabe, but Emmanuel is a powerful man because, he controls with force and brutality. The former VP is not the option for Zimbabwe and Zimbabweans.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by UnimkeAk(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
shekone:
The world's funniest leader. Each time I read his quotes I can't help but to laugh. Some are reasonable tho.
I sure say this one weak Obama.

Nigga you really really dumb, if think Robert Mugabe actually said all those stuffs.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Exponental(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Waiting to read his suicide note....
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
Great man but his obsession with power was his downfall. Nigerian leaders take note. You may be drunk with power today but it won't last forever.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2017
He is a catholic like Hitler and Mussolini
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2017
chigoziem10:

He had his reasons, he wanted to die in that post to avoid dying in the hands of the ISIS when he steps down, if I am not mistaken. Mugabe tried his best for his country
He tried his best actually,but he should have stepped down a long time ago and not turn the presidency to his private property.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by martins946: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Old fool.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by FrancisIgya: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2017
The entire life of Mugabe is full of amusement.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by NJsimpleboi(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2017
So Zimbabweans just had sense falling on them after 37yrs
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
record breaker I must say.....he was to be the oldest serving President ever. but what happen afterwards??.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Oracle16(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2017
Well I still count IBB as one of the intelligent men on earth.
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by Charly68: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2017
IamSINZ:
Every good thing must come to an end. smiley
Tell me what is good in his tenure ? He left the country worse off .
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by stasiaannie(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
shut your dirty trash, like you dont have women in your family angry angry angry undecided yeye dey smell
MasterKim:
He was someone in which the people had high hopes in when he got to power but he got power drunk all of a sudden.
Women and dere witchcraft sef.
Dem fit rewrite pesin destiny
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by MasterKim: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
stasiaannie:
shut your dirty trash, like you dont have women in your family angry angry angry undecided yeye dey smell

Sterope:
You can't help yourself, can you? Must you blame women for all your tribulations in life?

No vex
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by afoobiggy700(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
efilefun:
Pretty sure this dude would have stepped down years back but that he's power drunk wife wont allow him think straight, and she finally disgraced him out of power due to her "I MUST BE PRESIDENT" stupidity
Hi bro, how you doing? This Highbee kindly PM me
Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by chigoziem10(f): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
mofedamijo:

Lol tried his best,if you make this statement in harare,u might die in seconds..........he destroyed everything...
if he destroyed everything, guess ours smashed everyone & everything. Let what happened in Libya happen to those folks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.