Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan (14453 Views)

Why I Disagree With Bill Gates On Nigeria Economic Recovery Growth Plan. / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / President Buhari Launches Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Wasteful government shocked
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by denice1: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle analyzer consultant are experts in a their field

After PDP Left Nigeria in Intensive care unit

We need consultant and experts to clear the mess

All our vitals were very okay up until 2015, our vitals became abnormal after APC and Buhari came on board, in essence, APC sent Nigeria to the Intensive care unit of the Hospital.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
We all know our problems. All we need is the political will to confront them.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Deeldorado: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2017
So, no local experts and consultants to do that job? It's a job I can do myself.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2017
With the way this country take tire me eh, if not be say,i nor get strength, I forgot Don enter Libya
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by vicben27(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2017
political propaganda the dullard Buhari n his political cows are planning to fool Nigerians come 2018 to boost their chances for 2019! some ignoramus will still fall prey to this political Juggernauts.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by KingsleyCEO: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Nigeria is officially finished grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2017
The taxpayers money APC government would have use to funds leadership education in Nigeria, Buhari is using taxpayers money to importing another country's citizens to come tell APC of what to do. Does these imported foreigners lives in Nigeria to know our needs

We don't have simple 5 hours power supply in our areas, no single friendly roads in our streets and communities, no affordable education in Nigeria, no jobs in Nigeria as we speak since this government came to power, only on pages of papers and BMC propagandists media officials.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Adhocnaira: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
ivandragon:

lol...

mr. headupyourbutt...

it is your APC that has put Nigeria into intensive care unit with its direction deficit leadership...

you keep shouting how you need to support local, buy local yet you give out juicy contracts to foreign organisations.

since the useless president has useless advisers, he should get rid of the useless people & use the money to pay the foreign consultants...

seriously shaking my head for you! hope your children dont read your garbage later in life when they start to enjoy a better country
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
madridguy:
I think the likes of Professor Pat Utomi will perform wonders. We have many great economist here in Nigeria why going to Malaysia to import consultants.
We are not talking economist here, we are talking about consultants
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Bizibi(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
I don't understand, they have only 8 months left......the abracadabra will be amazing to watch.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by skedman(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
oyonu:
Does it mean we don't have enough consultants in Nigeria who can carry out the forensic study? What about our profs and Ph.D holders in school
they are all selfish and can be easily manipulated . There lot of people benefiting from the problem of nigeria and will do everything not to make it work which might include threat to life however an outside who is not biased will definitely bring a solution and ran back to his country. A good example are our nigeria coach .olise,late steven kechi
Nepa is a good example tribal/ethnicity etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by karlboss: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
They want to set up lab in 3 sectors to conduct forensic studies for egrp that came out since last year. Why didn't they conduct a study before coming up with the plan. This is another waste of public funds.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by donshaddow(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
I just hope we are not doomed in this country!
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2017
oyonu:
Does it mean we don't have enough consultants in Nigeria who can carry out the forensic study? What about our profs and Ph.D holders in school
PhD holder and profs without international experience...you better don't follow them.the best brain are not within the confine of a university...they are outside making impacts
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2017
oyonu:
in the whole Nigeria and abroad no Nigerian consultant shame....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nukilia: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2017
ivandragon:
hmm...

so what is the essence of having ministers & special advisers?

a look at the various budgets of this administration shows that funds are set aside for consultants in almost every ministry...

& yet, they still pay millions to a foreign firm to tell them what they know...

well, if the minister, special advisers & other appointees on the economy cannot deliver, then they should be sacked & money for their salaries used to pay the consultants...

EXACTLY! Don't mind the dumb folks criticizing you, they're sympathetic to the incompetent folks in power

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nukilia: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
Jolar101:
The taxpayers money APC government would use to funds leadership education in Nigeria, Buhari is using taxpayers money to importing another country's citizens to come tell APC of what to do. Does these imported foreigners lives in Nigeria to know our needs

We don't have simple 5 hours power supply in our areas, no single friendly roads in our streets and communities, no affordable education in Nigeria, no jobs in Nigeria as we speak since this government came to power, only on pages of papers and BMC propagandists media officials.

That's the quagmire we are in!
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2017
So malaysians knows more About nigerias Economy than Nigerians. grin
Does it mean Nigerias Economy will end up like Malaysians Economy Eventually? But Malaysian Economy isn't better than Nigerias.
Why didn't they Employ the Germans or the British? Do they not want nigerian Economy to be like that of the British? or Germans?

These Old bald heads Really are confused. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by 9jja(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle analyzer consultant are experts in a their field

After PDP Left Nigeria in Intensive care unit

We need consultant and experts to clear the mess

We should as well look for consultants to run the presidency. I really wonder what your brain is made of.

I hate to quote you as I know you derive joy from being quoted but I feel you need help.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by ivandragon: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Adhocnaira:

seriously shaking my head for you! hope your children dont read your garbage later in life when they start to enjoy a better country

I hope your kids are not as daft as you...

you may wish to build your family up with deception & waste...

you may wish to spend your resources on duplication of unnecessary & frivolous expenses...

it's your stup!dity, hence your right to be wasteful... as long as you keep it within your family...
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by AnodaIT(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2017
Waste of money

Malaysia dey operate quota system?
Malaysia dey appoint people one one part of the country to control resources of the other part

There's no economic plan that will work in the presently structured Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Chukazu: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
ivandragon:
hmm...

so what is the essence of having ministers & special advisers?

a look at the various budgets of this administration shows that funds are set aside for consultants in almost every ministry...

& yet, they still pay millions to a foreign firm to tell them what they know...

well, if the minister, special advisers & other appointees on the economy cannot deliver, then they should be sacked & money for their salaries used to pay the consultants...

And going by the records,we have more than 100 special advisers alone embarassed

Am sure this obviously would add to the "10 million jobs" that CHRIS NGIGE claimed to have created
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by juman(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Fake news.
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by emperormossad(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Every professor of economics in Nigeria is as useless as my landlord's dog. If you intend to study economics, have a change of mind. If you're already studying economics, have it at the back of your mind that you're having hallucinations + delusions of grandeur.
Two disciplines that are utterly useless in Nigeria are economics and psychology.
Completely irrelevant!
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by amodu(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Google
Pathetic response bro, you of all people.
He might not know sincerely
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Chukazu: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2017
MicTayor:

We are not talking economist here, we are talking about consultants

And you think the likes of PAT UTOMI and SOLUDO are not consulting for other countries?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Chukazu:

And you think the likes of PAT UTOMI and SOLUDO are not consulting for other countries?
I don't think so...pls name one country where they are consultant to
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by bejeria101(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2017
ivandragon:

lol...

do not be pained by the truth...

embrace it & it shall set you free...

Dullards n zombies wont knw the truth if it stared them in the face lol
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by Macgreat(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2017
What a waste
Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by rebecon: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Associate with the successful, success may rub on you. Malaysia consultants in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emperor Naruhito Hosts Tea Party For African Leaders Attending TICAD7 (photos) / New Year Protest: Court Grants Sowore Bail / Kperogi: Making Sense Of Apc’s Allcomers’ Presidential Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.