Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (25466 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:
Being happy is all about love

Being happy is all about forgiveness

Being happy is all about doing something for someone that can never repay you

Being happy is all about putting smiles on people's faces

Being happy is all about settling for peace,instead of your rights

Being happy is actually the easiest job on earth

Happy Birthday Oge Okoye.

Much love from an admirer kiss

I love this post. kiss
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2017
emmabest2000:

Damn besides her ...

Wear your black glasses
funny meme
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Happy birthday � O.O. U are still one of the women I respect and admire in Nollywood. Ad multos anos!
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2017
jerflakes:

Ok

When was the last time you said this to any of your family members?

The same way the useless sarrki prays for pmb and have never prayed for his own dad in his lifetime

How some of you wake up each morning with so much bile and anger still baffles me grin

Are you part of my family? Or is Oge Okoye your wife?

It isn't compulsory you quote people. If my post is offensive to you, scroll down

grin
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2017
Haaaaa

Oge, I hope you did not swipe the age...
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Chibudollar: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2017
36 kwa ISORITE
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by lazygal: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:
Being happy is all about love

Being happy is all about forgiveness

Being happy is all about doing something for someone that can never repay you

Being happy is all about putting smiles on people's faces

Being happy is all about settling for peace,instead of your rights

Being happy is actually the easiest job on earth

Happy Birthday Oge Okoye.

Much love from an admirer kiss

Kai its difficult to forgive some people. I swear .. Infact i don't wants out paths to ever cross
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Egein(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2017
You sure say no she get those clothes?
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by bleckzy(f): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2017
looks like she is wrapped in a duvet in the first pic. some stylists r just terrible
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
lazygal:

Kai its difficult to forgive some people. I swear .. Infact i don't wants out paths to ever cross

Very true

But never let your happiness rest in the hands of another man

Let it go and move on. Whether they apologise or not,just let it go

Being angry is a strong move,but to forgive is stronger
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
I have only one question.. how is she a top actress when runz girls have infiltrated Nollywood grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by justice212: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2017
your mate are celebrating weeding anniversaries here you are disturbing us with birthday pictures
common go and put your ass together
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by CNNN: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Who is Oge Okoye?
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62423982] shocked
Nigeria is doomed. Everyone is an age cheat,
From footballers to Politicians and now even actresses. Primary school students now also swear Declaration of Age affidavits.
Oge Okoye is a bloody liar, She is over 36years old. She is even older than Genevieve Nnaji.
I'm not shocked sha If she can lie over the ownership of dogs how much more her age.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
cool
izzou:

How some of you wake up each morning with so much bile and anger still baffles me grin

It isn't compulsory you quote people. If my post is offensive to you, scroll down

grin

So somebody cannot comment in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2017
2shure:
any gal named oge or ogi usually bleach are mostly runz gals they lie a lot and live above dia means i no lie check am
just rest your case,THAT LADY IS SWEET
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by lazygal: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:

Very true

But never let your happiness rest in the hands of another man

Let it go and move on. Whether they apologise or not,just let it go

Being angry is a strong move,but to forgive is stronger

You are right but that is a journey that requires great strength ..how ever I will work on it ..God bless you
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by ttyman: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:

grin

I feel your pain man..na bad govt dey affect the guy
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This aunty shaaki don mature finish , naaa to change color remain

Congrats to her

she don old finish eee
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sage7(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2017
"The toughest job is to be a complete woman".....meaning she is finding it hard to settle down...she deny find man....men are scarce at her level.

Lesson: when you are young as a woman, try your best possible to discern the responsible one amongst men that try to woo you. Every tom,dick & Harry would come....you should try to choose at that point. You will be forming class to the responsible ones and give your laps to richer guys that have no plans for you and they use and dump you till you are of age then you realize.

Better pray to God to give you your life partner. Not all those ass-licking demons.

Ladies learn o
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by techgeniusworld(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2017
GibsonB:
Nollywood star actress Oge Okoye is celebrating her 36th birthday today, and the mother of one shared these stunning photos plus an emotional message on the kind of woman she is, and wanna be..
You Already know that she's a divorcee, ok, see her post and more beautiful photos below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/i-just-want-to-be-complete-happy-oge.html

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
one of the actresses I wanna lash,
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
I watched her film blood sisters in 2000 so she's trying to claim 19 in year 2000 shey, lielie..
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by pitchygirly: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
2shure:
any gal named oge
or ogi
usually bleach
are mostly runz gals
they lie a lot
and live above dia means
i no lie
check am
u no well o.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.