Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot (1632 Views)

Lady Locks Up ‘deji’ For Touching Her Breasts While She Was Asleep On The Bus / Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot / Nicki Minaj Licks Her Boobs On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot by mike442: 6:31am On Nov 16, 2017
A new racy photo and behind the scenes video released from Nicki Minaj’s trending shoot for Paper Magazine show her not only grabbing her breasts with her hands, but also licking them while posing for a photographer.

Watch below-http://www.224hits.com/video-nicki-minaj-grabs-and-licks-her-breasts-while-posing-for-a-magazine-shoot/

find us on facebook @224hits.com

Re: Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot by Nwodosis(m): 6:41am On Nov 16, 2017
She's displaying the power of women that even brought down Mugabe!
Re: Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot by 224HITS: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Abi

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: I Never Owe Jacob, Mc Galaxy I Can Never Forgive You Till I Die / Excluisve Article; Top Ten Next Rated Nigerian Artists To Watch Out For In 2018 / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Uti's Claim About Giving First Fruit To Parents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.