Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot (3725 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Video: Nicki Minaj Grabs And Licks Her Breasts While Posing For A Magazine Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by Peterdredd(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Russian star Anfisa Chekhova, 40, was bitten on the bottom by the playful cub named Jack while posing with him in the Russian capital Moscow and she later shared the footage with her 1.5 million Instagram followers.

The comical clip shows a sultry Chekhova lying on her side in a black dress while the restless two-month-old lion cub climbs on top of her.

When the lion slides off from the star’s body, an animal handler rushes to place the mischievous big cat on top of her body again.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eQwjSqe4020/XAXoY2zLo2I/AAAAAAAAEuE/18I2M-t4nOsSVf4KjCZ3cDJHsEsz2Ne_gCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-2-37.png[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-ce3oc1R0Qdk/XAXoZ9y0pUI/AAAAAAAAEuI/eqEx8VTgA38VHuW8Wd50VZeXiWjVeonZQCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture-3-17.png[/img]

See more pictures below ==>

https://www.dredds.info/2018/12/baby-lion-bites-and-licks-tv-presenters.html?m=1
Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by OKorowanta: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Runtown,
Your yansh is next.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by GOFRONT(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
That dog love better thing

1 Like

Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
OKorowanta:
Runtown,
Your yansh is next.
grin

You no well, I swear.
Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin best thread of the day cheesy this small lion wan test waitin his father Don dey dream to test all of his life wink

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense

1 Like

Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by mezarddinny: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
na runtown preek him cub go bite
Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by Abortions: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin best thread of the day cheesy this small lion wan test waitin his father Don dey dream to test all of his life wink

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
shocked SO u never buy this Nigerian Adsense all these years
Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
Well, I guess that’s another trip to the surgeon for a fix up.
I can’t imagine the look of shock when he’s told “a lion burst my implant.”.
Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by falcon01: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
GOFRONT:
That dog love better thing
where you see dog there??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Lion Bites And Licks TV Presenter’s Bum During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
The BRAIN of an AVERAGE lady works like an ALTERNATOR ENGINE.

Objects Of Mere Satisfaction to the Men.
Nothing More.
If you expect Progressive Surprises from them, then you are a FOOL.

(1) (Reply)

Male Twins Get Married To One Girl In South Africa (see Photos) / Peter Okoye Teaches Kaffy's Daughter How To Swim. She Reacts / Na Madonna Fireboy DML Hold Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.