Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria (1041 Views)

I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / Rev Mbaka:is GEJ Holding #chibokgirls??? Those Fighting Your Husband Will Fail. / 80% Of Those Fighting Me Are People Who I Have Given Billions Of Naira —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria by shutmouth(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

Thanks to you all that support Ribadu and the war on Corruption

Re: Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria by EFCCImpersonator: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2007
Thanks for supprting me.
Re: Dedicated To All Those Fighting Corruption In Nigeria by abdkabir(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2007
It's ether u are in the pay of the PDP or u are just a dogmatically biased chap.

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduates Are Millionaires Through Politics / I’ll Hand Over To Atiku, If: – Obj / If Obj And Atiku Are The Only Candidates In This Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.