Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale (1567 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Eminem Is A Good Artiste He Drew Tupac / Timaya Isn’t A Dancehall Artiste, He Should Still Be Selling Plantain Chips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Bhelamblog(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Fast Rising Ghanaian Singer is not giving up on Blasting Nigerian Superstars, His definitely doing this to promote his song, he can't be serious, right?

Beside we are yet to even know his full name, talk-more of his song, Anyway he just called out Timaya that his not supposed to be a Dancehall artiste, that he's supose to be selling Plantain chips on the streets..

This bashing is coming after he said Africa Popstar Wizkid isn't superstar..

See his tweets below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/timaya-is-not-artiste-he-should-be.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by donshaddow(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2017
Like Timaya like Shatta!
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Secretgis: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2017
are u been paid to say rubbish
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2017
The person below will have something to say. Next!!!!!!!
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Sharplakezy(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2017
The guy needs rehabilitation
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Shatta wale even though you're the biggest artiste in Ghana that doesn't give you the guts to say rubbish about Nigeria artiste

1 Like

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by rawpadgin(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Why hating on people that are way above ur league

Be loyal dumb fvck!

1 Like

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Tamarapetty(f): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
sad okay now we've given you the attention you seek
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Uyi168: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
This one carrier is already dead on arrival..
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by pojophilius(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2017
ghanians too dy envy naija,,who be this shattered niggaundecided undecided undecided
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by agadez007(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Shatta wale,Shatta wale,Shatta wale

How many times did i call you,Abeg go back to Beefing Winchkid and Free Timaya,EHHHHHHHH
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by FarahAideed: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2017
Uyi168:
This one carrier is already dead on arrival..

Cant even spell career properly yet you think Shatta needs one ..Bro that guy is like a god in Ghana? I had never heard of him till I went to Ghana for a christmas holiday and when he came to Osu where i was staying I thought it was the president that came with the uproar and crowd that came with him , i had never seen a man get shown love like that in my life ..The guy pulls more crowd than the president of Ghana I tell U

3 Likes

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Twizzy30(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2017
its so obvious shatta wale want to perish, why he go dey diss naija artists, make he face him Ghanaian artist to up their game.
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by agadez007(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
FarahAideed:

Cant even spell career properly yet you think Shatta needs one ..Bro that guy is like a god in Ghana? I had never heard of him till I went to Ghana for a christmas holiday and when he came to Osu where i was staying I thought it was the president that came with the uproar and crowd that came with him , i had never seen a man get shown love like that in my life ..The guy pulls more crowd than the president of Ghana I tell U
So that gives him the right to be Misbehaving?

I think the dude is Angry because he is not Popular in Nigeria and we do not Invite him to our Shows,that is his Grudge with Nigeria

Lets even do a popularity test with him and Speed darlington

Pls People,Click like for Speed Darlington and click share for Shattered Dreams Wale .Lets see who is More Popular

4 Likes

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by tammyboy1(m): 9:54am On Nov 16, 2017
FarahAideed:

how many times are you going to tell us this bros?

Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by FarahAideed: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2017
agadez007:
So that gives him the right to be Misbehaving?

I think the dude is Angry because he is not Popular in Nigeria and we do not Invite him to our Shows,that is his Grudge with Nigeria

Lets even do a popularity test with him and Speed darlington

Pls People,Click like for Speed Darlington and click share for Shattered Dreams Wale .Lets see who is More Popular

Its very strange tgat someone can be that popular and not many people outside ghana know him amd yes it might be frustrating him a lot ..He doesnt see eye ball to eyeball with stone boy for the same reason that stone boy is more popular than him outside ghana but he is 10 thousand times mire popular than stone boy in Ghana ..
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by FarahAideed: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2017
tammyboy1:
how many times are you going to tell us this bros?

The story is for people that think he is some unkown person
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by agadez007(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
FarahAideed:

Its very strange tgat someone can be that popular and not many people outside ghana know him amd yes it might be frustrating him a lot ..He doesnt see eye ball to eyeball with stone boy for the same reason that stone boy is more popular than him outside ghana but he is 10 thousand times mire popular than stone boy in Ghana ..
I think i know Stonebwoy he sang Bhim Nation and was Featured by Youngsix and Some other Nigerian artistes
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Elnino4ladies: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Shatta Wale sings better than Timaya though
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by rebirthiix: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by Larrey(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by pweshboi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
OK.. Now the argument should be... Naija weed and Ghana weed which one strong pass, cos I'm beginning to think this wale guy don take the combination of the two ooo
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by toyeanlawlah(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shatta Wale is high on Nima weed. Still on the look out for a Ghanian who won't beef Nigerians unnecessarily
Re: 'timaya Is Not A Artiste, He Should Be Selling Plantain Chips- Shatta Wale by holluwai(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Scatter wale don get brain damage.

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Shows Off His Real Face As He Shaves His Beards(pics) / Checkout This Photoshopped Wedding Photo Of Teddy A And Bambam / All About Davido’s Father, Cars, Houses, Private Jet, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.