Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Google Celebrates Literary Icon Chinua Achebe On His Birthday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Google Celebrates Literary Icon Chinua Achebe On His Birthday (531 Views)

Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Udenta O. Udenta: I Am Back From Literary Hibernation With 21 Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Literary Icon Chinua Achebe On His Birthday by Mysselff2: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Today November 16 is the post humous birthday of Nigerian born literary icon,Prof Chinua Achebe

To mark the day Google is celebrating the legend by using his photo on their search doodle

Re: Google Celebrates Literary Icon Chinua Achebe On His Birthday by christejames(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wow!

that's so thoughtful of them. I saw it earlier in the morning when I wanted to search for something online, didn't know it's part of the way google wants to celebrate one of those that changed the literature of Africa.

Happy Posthumous Birthday to the Icon himself.
Re: Google Celebrates Literary Icon Chinua Achebe On His Birthday by chuksf: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Projectng assist final year students with quality, well researched, reliable and ready made project work. Our materials are recent, complete (chapter 1 -5, with references) and well written.

Simply visit www.projectng.com select your department, choose from our list of topics available and fill in your data to download

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Guys Female Fresher's Should Avoid In University - The OWL Campus / What Are Your 10 Favorite Songs Of 2017 / Maths Trick For Fast Division Without Calculator In 3 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.