Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Info About Snecou Group Of Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info About Snecou Group Of Companies (5119 Views)

Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please / List Of Companies And Organisations In Nigeria / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by molarp: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hi,

Please, i want to start printing Recghrage Cards with Snecou Group Of Companies and i dont know if they are genuine? cos the prices for their pins are very cheap.

anyone operating with them?
thanks.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2010
they are:

the company belongs to the former federal lawmaker prince Nicholas Ukachukwu

Google 4 more info
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by walase: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2010
pls i will advice make further enquiries about them very well b4 u venture cos i also want to try them bt wats holding me back is wat u said the prices of their pin is cheap,pls make enquiry wit other firms in the same biz and choose the realistic one.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by naijacutee(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
Please see : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-418125.0.html

Apparently someone has been defrauded by someone who claims to be from this company.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2010
naijacutee:

Please see : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-418125.0.html

Apparently someone has been defrauded by this company.

Snecou group is a high profile company.Owners of prince&princess estate in Abuja.

The so -called 'Mr Williams' might be using their name to commit fraud,that does not mean that the company is not genuine
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by naijacutee(f): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks for stepping in, MrPresident.

Their profile shows that they are an engineering company, and someone is representing "them" as a recharge cards distributor?
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by WarHorse1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
Mr Williams, MrPresident ? Mr, Mr,

I don't like this coincidence and both are advocating the same company undecided

I just hope I am wrong.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
War Horse:

Mr Williams, MrPresident ? Mr, Mr,

I don't like this coincidence and both are advocating the same company undecided

I just hope I am wrong.

mumu

have you read the thread or you are from planet mars undecided
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by WarHorse1(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2010
MrPrsdent:

mumu

have you read the thread or you are from planet mars undecided

Oops , Maybe I am wrong then.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by donapho(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2010
Dis Mr. Williams issue don tyre me sef honestly speakin !!!
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by uchesi: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2011
that company is a fraud,i have just been defrauded,just yesterday by one stupid mr ola chris,and he is the same mr williams.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Bonchux(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
the company is genuine, it is own by town man known as ikuku oma from osumenyi, nnewi south L.G.A. Anambra state the company profile has been pasted above. I believe the william is a scammer and he need to shown the lesson of his life. Just text the account number you use to purchase the pin and his phone number to osumenyistudent@gmail.com.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by uchesi: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hi,

i have sent the mail to the email address you sent to me, is there hope of getting my money back?

Thanx.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by Bonchux(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2011
i can't guarantee you your money back i just want to report the case to the owner of the company so that he will take appropriate measure to follow the scammer up.
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by uchesi: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2011
heyya,

so sad.

its well sha
Re: Info About Snecou Group Of Companies by dessy2012: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2013
I will advice you not to engage in any business transaction. thank God that you asked on this forum. it is a scam. i almost fell for it but thank God i was wise to do my findings and i found out tha the guy was a scam. pls. desist from doing anything with this guy. though the company is real but they are not into that business.

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) / Crude Oil Business / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.