Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) (42800 Views)

El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics / Placard Of Protesting Sacked Kaduna Teachers: "Exam Not True Test Of Knowledge" / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
lemme comman b going.

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by talktofemi: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ijaya123:
Quite pathetic. What a trajedy in the education sector.

So true.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by thundafire: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Then imagine state like kano where bread, tea and egg dn wash dier brain or katsina where goat rearing is empowerment come do test 4 teachers
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by falcon01: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kobicove:

Good gracious!

It would be a disaster if they end up winning this case undecided
Lol i know i dont want them to win it! jam talking about the disgrace they're bringing upon themselves!
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by nnokwa042(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make una dey dia dey talk later one the teacher will be made chief justice of Nigeria una go surprise
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by lilmax(m): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
desreek9:
y'all commenting here must write perfect english, am not trying to support them but not everyone is good when composing a statement, dont be quick to judge, the person got most spellings correctly which is surprising
lol....these crappy people will teach your children, say amen cool

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nbote(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Josmila:

The mere fact that you even think of supporting them is worrisome. Those guys don't deserve to go near a kindergarten classroom talk more of a nursery school. The rot in the educational system begins with these guys and they keep passing it from one generation to another.

They deserve to be flushed from the system immediately!

No one is thinking of supporting them, dat was jus sarcasm
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Josmila(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:

No one is thinking of supporting them, dat was jus sarcasm

Ok man grin
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Bgorgeous: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tamuno eeh
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by emu22(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
How can anybody have pity on them,this is a serious problem and it should be treated as such,sack all 21,000 of dem'theres no room for negotiations,infact for a teacher to fail primary 4 exam and still have d impetus to go to court is corruption..No judge should listen to DAT case.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
...adverse effects of quota system in action.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by FarahAideed: 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
But can the president even write better ?
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Education is the best legacy.

MANNA BBQ.
Check our signature for your SPECIAL, TASTY, AFFORDABLE BARBECUE this festive season.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by AceVentura: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
I support their sack.

They should all go & farm.

What nonsense!!!!
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Education is the key.....
Are you a lover of BARBECUE? Then check our signature!!
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sanpipita(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nbote:
Each passing day makes it a lot harder to support these teachers. With all these English d "Symptoms of Victory" is far fetched

Believe this at your own peril, El Rufai is a propaganda master, he will go all out to discredit these teachers, and Nigerians are misrepresenting this issue its not about sack but the processes followed and a reneged agreement

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sanpipita(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kobicove:

Good gracious!

It would be a disaster if they end up winning this case undecided

It won't be a disaster but victory over injustice, Kaduna govt has succeeded in blinding people from the real issue, this teachers have a solid case, they might be quacks without good command of English but their so called sacking was unduly processed this is reason they will win.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sanpipita(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
HAH:
Mere propaganda by paid agents,
Only gullible ones will believe this crap,

Nigerians don't know el rufai is a master manipulator, he will do anything to discredit these teachers.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
naptu2:
A popular Twitter user, Mallam Adamu Hayatu, claims that this is a broadcast by the spokesperson of the Kaduna branch of the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT).

https://mobile.twitter.com/AHayatu/status/931039246911188992
chai! North why nah? Oyibo people go kill us with laughter. Upon say they manage Nnamdi Azikiwe " NO MEKWATALISM " yet another region come they produce another unit of niccompus.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by DozieInc(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Unbelievable
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by deriod(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
deco22:
This looks staged sha o,i think they are just trying to make people lose pity for the teachers
exactly my point ,the government is trying to get public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by talk2percy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ndi Awusa..fa bu itiko! If Femi no dey write for Buhari, unah no know say Buhari written English go dey worst
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by HAH: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
sanpipita:

Nigerians don't know el rufai is a master manipulator, he will do anything to discredit these teachers.

Wallahi you are right, the performance of elrufai on social media and in reality are contrasting there are pertinent questions are people are not asking about this his teachers test

Why Is the test not conducted by teachers registration council TRCN which is the regulatory body for teachers in Nigeria

Why are the sample answer sheet that was shared on social media all of ssce holders, not a single nce or b ed holder yet a lot are affected but gullible Nigerians are judging the teachers based on script of about 10 ssce holders who may probably be ghost workers only invited to write the test

Is ssce not banned to teach Nigeria ? that means those whose paper were being used for this propaganda are not suppose to even be employed or write the test ab initio

If you notice the way those paid boys of elrufai are taking their propaganda against the teachers you will see desperation. Just imagine the cheap lies, how can a whole NUT spokesperson write what is displayed by the op

Now that the matter is is court let see how it goes,

cheers
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by GodsOwnFav(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
oh Lawd!!!
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by sanpipita(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
HAH:

Wallahi you are right, the performance of elrufai on social media and in reality are contrasting there are pertinent questions are people are not asking about this his teachers test

Why Is the test not conducted by teachers registration council TRCN which is the regulatory body for teachers in Nigeria

Why are the sample answer sheet that was shared on social media all of ssce holders, not a single nce or b ed holder yet a lot are affected but gullible Nigerians are judging the teachers based on script of about 10 ssce holders who may probably be ghost workers only invited to write the test

Is ssce not banned to teach Nigeria ? that means those whose paper were being used for this propaganda are not suppose to even be employed or write the test ab initio

If you notice the way those paid boys of elrufai are taking their propaganda against the teachers you will see desperation. Just imagine the cheap lies, how can a whole NUT spokesperson write what is displayed by the op

Now that the matter is is court let see how it goes,

cheers

I'm just hoping they get a favourable court verdict, El Rufai and his minions knowing Nigerians can't think for themselves have succeeded in blowing away the real issues of which you stated up there, nobody is against reforms just do it right way and not demonize people.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Stpetermary: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Now I know why trouble like religious things always start from kaduna.... all school level take social studies and still we have religious crisis.... these teachers are really doing harm. Thank God for F Rufai.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
falcon01:
if they cant speak they should hire an experienced person to keep typing sentences for them untill they win the case.
win what case? Don't tell me you want them back in school?
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by omoelerin1: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
MicheyJ:
Hausa no sabi book at all at all sad
You wey sabi book na him no know say no be only Hausa dey for KAD state.
Even the person wey write this thing fit no be hausa self. But once you people hear north na Hausa.
U no even understand Nigerian society and you talk say u sabi book. No be to sabi sfeak engilish alone na him make person sabi book walahi.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by Caulay(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Some people might feel this is fake but to be very honest, I did my NYSC in Kaduna and when I visited one of the schools where my friend was serving(to ask the Principal to reject him cos he didn't want to serve in a school), I couldn't differentiate between the the principal's english and Hausa language. It was that bad. Imagine when a secondary school teacher cannot speak Good English. You expect ordinary teachers to do so? It's that bad in most northern states.
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by oyoofong(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
This is one of the States in the North.These teachers are every where in the North.From Kaduna to Zamfara to Borno name it.Recalled the supposedly released Chibok ladies(girls)?
Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by omoelerin1: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
deco22:
This looks staged sha o,i think they are just trying to make people lose pity for the teachers
Only a gullible will believe that shit written up there. It is the handwork of El-rufai's loyalists to ridicule and drag the reputation of the innocent teachers into the mude.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Broadcast By The Spokeswoman Of Kaduna Teachers (NUT) by drmingler(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Anybody with already verified cash network CPA account for sale kindly contact me on 2347062235480 on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.