Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire (1157 Views)

MY ADOBE PHOTOSHOP Manipulation...pls Check It Out.. / [pdf] How To Use Adobe Photoshop Free Ebook / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by estrella(f): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hello all!
If you want nothing but the best of Adobe Photoshop illustrated pieces all you have to do is call 08065610086.Our services are tailored to suite your needs,pockets and your deadline.
Samples of our previous work will be made available on demand,
your dream design is just a phone call away!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by ugo2u(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2010
How are we to contact you since you are in Malaysia, are you on call roaming or something?
Re: Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]I wasn't supprise she's really in despirate need of CASH. . . .well , if that's the case i think this isn't the best way to sail the boat. honestly speaking after reading this thread the though just came to my mind that the poster really need help. . . wink[/size]
ugo_2u:

How are we to contact you since you are in Malaysia, are you on call roaming or something?
Re: Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by estrella(f): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
hey! I'm not desperate for cash!!! angry, grin, I apologise,I actually copied this ad from a friend's post on www.graphicpalace.com.I was just trying to help him advertise.The number is his not mind, Forgive the slight.I don't know jack about graphic design but i do know that my friend is really good at what he does so if you need quality work,just dial his number!
Re: Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]OK! Now you're talking. . . .well , i didn't mean to misunderstand you in the first place. maybe you also deserve an apologia . . . cheesy cheesy wink . alright , tell your friend he should look for better Graphic stuffs to share on public forum since PHOTOSHOP is nothing new . smiley[/size]
Re: Adobe Photoshop Services For Hire by alexxie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ Ogaga4luv, yeah u're right photoshop is nothing new,
but there's always somethin new inside it.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Graphic Designer Needed / Adobe Premier CS5 Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.