Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo (551 Views)

I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari / I Knew Babangida Was Plotting To Overthrow Me / Military Wont Overthrow GEJ’s Govt - IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo by vowiski(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hollandis eyes the job of a moderator here.  what do you think? should we give a vote of confidence to him. . .

grin grin grin cool
Re: Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
lol.U no get work cheesy
Re: Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo by hollandis(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
vowiski:

hollandis get a fu_ck*ng life. . .

Showing your madness as usual . . KILODE. .

When will you start making sense?
Re: Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo by vowiski(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
hollandis:

When will you start making sense?
Immediately you start making sense. . .
Re: Hollandis Eyes The Job Of A Moderator, Plans To Overthrow Kosovo by hollandis(f): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2010
vowiski:

Immediately you start making sense. . .

Ahhhhhhhh ,you have attested to your insensibility.Responding or replying to your comments is as useful as taking directions from a mad-man

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua Versus Jonathan In 2011 Election / Hanky Panky In Nigeria / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Two Local Students At Lagos Airport - More Brazen !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.