Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

"The Trial Of Your Faith." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Trial Of Your Faith." (267 Views)

The Trial Of Your Faith - James 1:1-3; Luke 22:31 / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Trial Of Your Faith." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beloved where are you this moment, has life been tagged unfair to you? Are you being look down because of what is happening in your life at the moment? I want you know that the end is not here because Jesus is the End. Is your faith undergoing trial?

I come with goodnews, “don’t give up. You are God’s project, Jesus will never abandon you. Have you ever heard about “milestone?” What about ‘milestone payment” – “Life and destiny”- I can say operates with this principle. Stop that comparison even the bible condemns it. God is the owner of your life, He also have your manual and destine. So He knows what and what you need to fulfill it therefore He orchestrate you way to achieve all His plan and purposes in your life.

So don’t give up. Never allow what you are going through effect your relationship with God. He has your best at His heart.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/the-trial-of-your-faith-2/

(1) (Reply)

Parable Of The Unjust Steward / Lets The Debate On Tithes Goes On For The Benefits Of Our Christian Leaders / I Curse The Activities Of Robbers, Ritualists, Kidnappers....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.