Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas (52555 Views)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / PHOTOS: Actress, Lilian Afegbai Wears G String To 2018 AMVCA- Metronaija.ng / Roman Goddess Slays In G-string (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by damiloladuke: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Nigerian rapper, CDQ poses with semi-nude lady to celebrate Christmas with his followers.

The rapper sat on a chair in the photo while the woman, who had on only G-string panties leaned against him.

Her side-boobs were visible in the photo and so was her naked butt which the rapper grabbed as he looked straight into the camera.

Sharing the photo, he wrote:

Merry Xmas guys Woss Wobi mami Santa is here

The photo has since gathered mixed reactions among his followers on Instagram. While some appreciated the randy photo as a work of art, others feel it is quite outrageous and not befitting for the Christmas season, which is generally considered as a celebration of Jesus Christ.

https://lailasnews.com/cdq-poses-with-semi-nude-lady-to-celebrate-christmas/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018
shocked

Chai.

Only a man that has press nyash before would know that that boy is owing plenty money this Christmas.

This is not the face you keep while pressing yash.

Is somebody with me?

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Skyfornia(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2018
Na waoo...90% of women have lost their values. This na person future mama o! It is finished!!!

sweerychick:
Sometimes I feel ashamed as a woman embarassed

I follow you shame my sister...

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by ourfather: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
ahh. mod.. how is this one now news undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by anambraamaka: 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeye
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by sweerychick(f): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Olalan(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Do some people really know the reason behind the celebration of Christmas

12 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by StarUp: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Look at how he is grabbing the @$$ of a future wife.

27 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by dynicks(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nd this one's boyfriend would be somewhere now killing himself over her....!

She get sense small as not to have revealed her identity..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Friyo1920: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Am seeing things
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Qpetz: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
undecided
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Tamarapetty(f): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok, so how much was she paid for this??

3 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Emaprince: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pata Logo Benz. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Supreme01: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is it everything you have to bring to front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by noble2faith(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
My friend wey dey always insist sey he no wan get female child get good points!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by greatman247(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rubbish. Some women brought this upon themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by MrMcJay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
CDQ is fully clothed but the prostitute is unclad.

unclothedness is the uniform of prostitutes.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Topmaike007(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
all this noise makers seeking attention are nonsense..

1 Like

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by igbohausayoruba: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin

Nudemas

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by ehardetola(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
CDQ is enjoying Sha, always makes Mama proud
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by maxillaboy: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nigerian rapper, CDQ poses with semi-nude lady to celebrate Christmas with his followers.

The rapper sat on a chair in the photo while the woman, who had on only G-string panties leaned against him.

Her side-boobs were visible in the photo and so was her naked butt which the rapper grabbed as he looked straight into the camera.

Sharing the photo, he wrote:

The photo has since gathered mixed reactions among his followers on Instagram. While some appreciated the randy photo as a work of art, others feel it is quite outrageous and not befitting for the Christmas season, which is generally considered as a celebration of Jesus Christ.

https://lailasnews.com/cdq-poses-with-semi-nude-lady-to-celebrate-christmas/

He looks dirty. And I'm sure his songs are lame.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by noble2faith(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
sweerychick:
May God help your gender!

1 Like

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by david7777: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
And this is how he celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ.
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Smooth278(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Something soft....
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by jakandeola(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
sweerychick:
Hippocrates u do worst

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by JessetariahMD(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
thought Christmas is an holy day...oh I forgot is a pagan celebration everything is welcomed

2 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by Pavore9: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
noble2faith:
My friend wey dey always insist sey he no wan get female child get good points!

If everybody no wan born girl, who our sons go marry? who go born our grandchildren?

6 Likes

Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by legba1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why blur the central area nau...should have gifted vasiline crew somtin to work on ds Holiday

Awon omo irole aye
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by KillTheZombies: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
His children will see the pics in future and start wondering why village people swear for their popcy.
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by noble2faith(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pavore9:

If everybody no wan born girl, who our sons go marry? who go born our grandchildren?
Na true u talk sha! May God heal them (female gender)!
Re: CDQ Poses With Lady In G-String To Celebrate Christmas by TOBACCO19(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pata ni logo benz grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.