Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) (59635 Views)

My 3D Realistic Celebrity Sculpts Column / Disclaimer: This Is Not A Human Being / This Is Not A Bird, It's Actually A Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
this is what happens when very poor and hungry people finally comes across food
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hahahahaha! See raw talent!! cheesy
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by curvilicious: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sculpt a woman's face with the ofe(soup)
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Kingdonik(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
People sha undecidedPeople sha
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Man, real hunger not dey catch you.

If you were really hungry to eat food. You will not spare your precious time to be doing all this nonsense.

creativity Ni! creativity Ogini!
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
All I see is talent cool

1 Like

Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
That soup tho... lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by wiilly02(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Currently speechless!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
gypsey:
this is what happens when very poor and hungry people finally comes across food

Hahahaaahah onu kube eegringrin
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
That's the effect of joblessness.

Buhari why?
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by dnawah(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
40ng:
@VIVIANGIST

This Nigerian Man Named IB Fortune just got an unusual inspiration and molded a human face with akpu he took to his instagram account to share his artistic work, well this further more illustrates the old saying ”When hunger beat you, you go discover your true talent”, Davinci’s artwork just sold for 430Million dollars who knows what the future holds for Mr Fortune;

@ibfortune: Just got an inspiration while eating I decided to sculpt a human face with my fufu, I know some of you out there don’t know what is fufu. It is a typical igbo food which is called “Akpu” in igbo land it is made with cassava very easy to prepare. Proudly African boy.. #proudlyafrican #africanportraits #africanart #chinnysblog #instablog #bbcnews #ntanews #africanamazing #igbofood #igboland #igboman #theafricansafari

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/artist-ib-fortune-nigerian-man-sculpts-a-human-face-from-his-akpu-fufu-and-soup-he-was-eating/

he is not hungry
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please who is holding my talent should release it for me now, I need it to earn good dollars as soon as possible.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
The night king
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
YUCK! I loathe swallows!
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
madgoat:

Wheres ur stand/shop/grill located?

For now we work for clients at parties.
Weddings, birthdays, house warming, bridal showers, get together, reunion, Companies end of the year parties etc.

We do it more as a catering outfit for now.
But very soon, we will open some branches.
We are based in Lagis, but can work anywhere in the nation.
Thanks you.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Twrecks(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Looks like the mask from Dan Brown's Inferno grin
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by kennethokey15(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rochas Okoroawusa, see cheap labour for your backyard o.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
BluntBoy:
I don't know what people enjoy in fufu. I hate that thing.
u r missing alots.. eat it with ur favourite soup then u go confirm

1 Like

Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
This one is definitely not hungry.. Raw talent koo. Be wasting food that some people are looking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
d guy is from anambra state,meanwhile some IPOB guys will try DAT at home
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by gen2lpat(m): 1:41am On Nov 17, 2017
With the face of that soup, anybody can get inspiration to be creative even with there is zero creativity in you.

Just the sight of that soup, i am already thinking of playing soccer with fufu and trying to bend it like beckham
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2017
ronaldbecky:
u r missing alots.. eat it with ur favourite soup then u go confirm

Not me. I prefer eba.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Hope his subconscious is not not running wild imaginations on cannibalism
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by elsomm(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Sakie:
Biggest lie of the year @ "akpu very easy to prepare"
He tried anyways

You saw that too?

Anyways he's talented. Very much
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Sakie: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
elsomm:

You saw that too?

Anyways he's talented. Very much
Lol..how can he say akpu is easy to prepare?
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by elsomm(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Sakie:

Lol..how can he say akpu is easy to prepare?

Beats me!

From harvesting to peeling to fermenting for four days to mashing and sieving, leaving it to drip of excess water, none easy.

Cooking too. You hv to do that twice. And pound twice too. None easy.

Maybe he buys already made and warms up at home.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Sakie: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
elsomm:

Beats me!

From harvesting to peeling to fermenting for four days to mashing and sieving, leaving it to drip of excess water, none easy.

Cooking too. You hv to do that twice. And pound twice too. None easy.

Maybe he buys already made and warms up at home.
Reading all these processes gives me headache already especially the pounding part.
The bros bought #50 akpu from mama put and is claiming it's easy to prepare... Shior
Lol
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Donald3d post=62437834]When you have chop belefull..He is talented as a result of a filled up belly grin grin grin

Check my signature jare

Christmas giveaway to boost your business !!
Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
[/quote I will really need you to build a website for our magazine which will be launched soon... WhatsApp me on 07066650047 or 08147343185 n let's get talking.
Re: Man Sculpts A Human Face From The Fufu He Is Eating (Photos) by tk4rd: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Do a pretty lady's face and snap urself while kissing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland / Who Dies In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.