Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic (1964 Views)

Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop / Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
A house help that killed her boss baby, because her boss beat her, then she waited for her to leave for work and droped d baby with her. She used cutlass to cut d baby's hand, and d baby died. Really sad cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by Joephat(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

Don't bite the hand that fed you.

The woman made a mistake by quarrelling her for the first time, she was too bossy
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by swazpedro(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

The woman made a mistake by quarrelling her for the first time, she was too bossy
shocked Is that enough reason why she should embark on such act on the innocent baby angry

2 Likes

Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by Neiy: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Wickedness... may God save us from evil
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
swazpedro:
This one weak me
My broda, just look at the innocent child, lying lifelessly angry
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by Joephat(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62435414:

Really?

Not really but working under bossy women can be frustrating sometimes but the baby aint worth that. She should have just cut her/his finger

For those that intend having Maids, beta respect her n treat her like one of your own.

If you wan dey do chairlady of the house, I pray may evil no enter your maid
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by ladyF(f): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oh my...
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by jaszplus12(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

you know women love to snap, quarrel and boss anyone they use as slaves! it's not uncommon! if you treat your slave with dignity I'm sure you will have less headaches! but no, women won't hear that cos..."I know what I'm doing!"
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
ladyF:
Oh my...
As in ehn..Just see the way she held the baby's hand. The gal get mind oo sad
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by thunder74(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
The headquarters of wickedness is in the heart of this girl.

1 Like

Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
thunder74:
The headquarters of wickedness is in the heart of this girl.
Some body suggested, they cut off her hands too, some says, she should be killed as well. The girl is too wicked my dear...
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by walosky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Where you there?

1 Like

Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by NiggaBoi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
What's this for Heaven's sakes??
This is just the height of cruelty.
People should always do background checks on their potential maids before hiring them.
Re: Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic by izaray(f): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Same advice am trying to pass across too. Tnks!

(1) (Reply)

She Wouldn't Marry My Friend But She Collects His Money / . / 65-year-old Man Trained His Kids Overseas Abandoned In Nigeria As Wife Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.