Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop (968 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / Parents Pls Stop Sending Kids To Uni If You Are Broke / Parents Pls Kno The Type Of Person You Carry For Househelp Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by TrendingVideos7: 4:13am On Mar 25
Watch, Like, Share and Subscribe to Trending Videos channel for your daily dose of trending videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxQzAPj7pRE
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by kelvin1191(m): 6:31am On Mar 25
That shop is well ventilated (aircondition & fan) with uninterupted power supply. With the current heat-wave and the epilleptic power supply in the country, i don't blame them.
My friend living close to FIDELITY bank alway go there to cool off and charge his phone. Even the security have known him.
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by CountinBlessins(m): 6:36am On Mar 25
kelvin1191:
That shop is well ventilated (aircondition & fan) with uninterupted power supply. With the current heat-wave and the epilleptic power supply in the country, i don't blame them.
My friend living close to FIDELITY bank alway go there to cool off and charge his phone. Even the security have known him.

Don't mind the mumu, always making sensational to fake posts
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by Caramia2020(m): 8:18am On Mar 25
What were u doing there? To watch movie?
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by Typing: 8:56am On Mar 25
CountinBlessins:

Don't mind the mumu, always making sensational to fake posts

Rule 2

Sen mnd44 mkina2 obioscopy nlpmod Dminique ferg001
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by ikeno(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25
That shop is likely a shop that operates 24hrs and those people most likely were in the shop while it's late decide to sleep there and some of them are not punters but decide to come to the shop and sleep.
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by Lance008(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25
Bro I say eeh to be honest I been Dey against Tinubu but now I don dey pray for am mak he succeed the more we swear for am the more we suffer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by TrendingVideos7: 12:17am On Mar 27
Subscribe today for more trending videos.
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by TrendingVideos7: 6:22am On Mar 31
Subscribe to our channel for your daily dose of trending videos.
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by TrendingVideos7: 8:48am On Apr 02
Subscribe to our channel for your daily dose of trending videos
Re: Parents Pls Watch Your Children. See What's Happening In A Bet Shop by TrendingVideos7: 3:46am On Apr 07
Please subscribe to my channel.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Shot People Always Like To Show Themselve Any Where They Find The / Friend's / Where Should My Wedding Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.