Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? (461 Views)

Is The Bible A Book Of Fact Or Fiction? / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alien abduction: Freaky or fiction?

Some report communication with aliens and some even claim to have been taken aboard spaceships. What are we to make of claims of aliens abduction. Is it freaky, fiction or fact?

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/alien-abductions-freaky-fiction/
Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by greatnaija01: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
I have encountered ALIENS personally and its a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE and its for a FACT that aliens are REAL...
Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by Cloud007: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
I have encountered ALIENS personally and its a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE and its for a FACT that aliens are REAL...
tell us more...
Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm sure that they are living among us.
Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by ifenes(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Alien abduction: Freaky or fiction?

Some report communication with aliens and some even claim to have been taken aboard spaceships. What are we to make of claims of aliens abduction. Is it freaky, fiction or fact?

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/alien-abductions-freaky-fiction/

Read your bible, there are lots of visitations in it. Don’t forget the book of Enoch unfortunately left out of your “holy book” went into more details about ET visitations.

Besides they ain’t Aliens. They are humanoids like you interested in your mental development. They ain’t appearing to you no more because you won’t stop worshipping them.

1 Like

Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
greatnaija01:

Were you also abducted? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alien Abduction: Freaky Or Fiction? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cloud007:

tell us more...

I hope he has not developed cold feet. shocked

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons the Old Testament is not Abolished / What Nigerian Christians Define As Tolerance / The New Jerusalem (wall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.