Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home  - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home  (31467 Views)

Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / Chimezie Godfrey, Abducted Catholic Priest Freed After 10 Days In Captivity / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by acupikin: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
This evening our correspondents at metrodailies confirmed that he had been freed and we were able to get in touch with him(Maobi Carl) ,

He told us The doctor Didn't find any serious mental danger.But recommended he starts taking some medications(injections) He refused and stood his ground that he was not insane then doctor had no options than to discharge him

Meanwhile, such occurrences are not rare in a multi-religious country like Nigeria which other religious beliefs are hardly respected or acknowledged  except it is Christianity or Islam.Few years ago a Nigerian man from Kano Mubrack bala faced a much similar scenario in which it was alledged he was mad simply for declaring himself an atheist

below are pictures of the pyschiatric hospital known as ''Ejebronus Psychiatric Clinic, Osina Ideato South, Imo state''

Mr Maobi is a trader at onitsha,Anambra state.

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/nigerian-man-abducted-taken-psychiatric-home-atheist-beliefs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by acupikin: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
The hospital pictures

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by acupikin: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
cc:lalasticlala,seun
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by AJOBI77(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmnnn
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by hatchy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Even though he stood his ground and refused to take medication does not mean he may be ok because professional psychiatrist have examined him and discovered some loosed nuts in his medulla oblongata hence the recommendation for him to be placed on drugs.

Being an Atheist can lead to brain malfunction because these guys study too much of metaphysics.

Don't worry your next port of call will be native doctor.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by hahn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
cc: damariox
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Bayhaqqi: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
who he elp
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Hiccups: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
shocked

I wish they could take Okorocha & other politician to psychiatrist

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by nanizle(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
See me see wahala shocked

Abeg who is more likely to be insane...

Someone that firmly believes in the existence of a sky daddy, talks and shouts at imaginary beings, speaks gibberish occasionally... And someone that does not believe in all these!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
He looks like a madman tho

8 Likes

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol... Same way they took me for spending hours behind my laptop for days.

They never knew what it meant till the money started rolling in.

If you are ready to learn how to write and sell information products online, especially Amazon, then talk to me!! Click the link below..

http://topwritersden.com/learn-to-make-money-creating-ebooks/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Glad, he's been freed

I wonder who came up with this stupid Idea of taking him to a psychiatric home..
Live and let live

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by tintingz(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks to Almighty flying spaghetti monster, our brother is freed.

This is wickedness and against human rights, I hope he charged those who did this to court, when does being an atheist related to psychiatric problem because he doesn't believe an imaginary entity exist?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahn:
cc: damariox
me ? shocked
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
He looks like a madman tho
So you noticed too? I thought I was imagining things.

He looks possessed by a mad and wild spirit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by kay29000(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by MLK22555: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Craze everywhere cry cry cry
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Blissp99(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Even the poster should be taken 2 the psychiatric home,
how can he be taking pictures of wall as the hospital??
No visible signpost
U no fit go inside??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Titto93(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Naso quick fame dey come...
Abeg, I'm in my house, someone should come and abduct me.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Boyooosa(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Must he walk while his two legs are off the ground?

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by chrisxxx(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
One thing about being mad is that those who are mad never believe they are. They believe they are living in a world of their own. A world of fantasies. I have seen a mad man asking another mad man if he was mad.

13 Likes

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
undecided so it is inside the wall they are keeping patients abi where is the hospital?

many are mad, few have internet connection...

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by WetinConsignMe: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Oo
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Somewhere in the Yaba-Left Kingdom... The Yaba-Left CEO is having a convo with one of his V.I.Ps;

Yaba-Left CEO : Mr. V.I.P, Have you had ur psychotropic meds today?

Yaba-Left V.I.P : (Lunatic Display) Robo-ske-ske Robo-ske-ske, Shakiti Bobo. undecided

.... Yaba-Left; A secured abode for certified "O-sanle" Nairalanders...

I am Lalacticlala and, I approved this message!
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Deicide: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is funny how the religious folks on the other thread where happy forgetting that we are all humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Richardabbey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
undecided I Dont Read B4 I Comment , I Dont Care Abt D Man . D Man Is Mad Dats Y He's Been Held There . Or Am I D One Mad
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by osazsky(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
thank God he was taken to a psychiatric hospital, he has mental problem .how people fail to believe God created them but are quick to believe that their grandfathers and forefathers were apes, homoerectus beats my imagination , then the stupid big bang theory which is not possible because energy cannot be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed from one form to another . d laws of thermodynamics fools, doctor abeg give am 1000g of lagatile and 1000g of amitryptyline then 500000g of chlopromazin this should reset his brains

5 Likes

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by jerflakes(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
hatchy:
Even though he stood his ground and refused to take medication does not mean he may be ok because professional psychiatrist have examined him and discovered some loosed nuts in his medulla oblongata hence the recommendation for him to be placed on drugs.

Being an Atheist can lead to brain malfunction because these guys study too much of metaphysics.

Don't worry your next port of call will be native doctor.

osazsky:

thank God he was taken to a psychiatric hospital, he has mental problem .how people fail to believe God created them but are quick to believe that their grandfathers and forefathers were apes, homoerectus beats my imagination , then the stupid big bang theory which is not possible because energy cannot be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed from one form to another . d laws of thermodynamics fools, doctor abeg give am 1000g of lagatile and 1000g of amitryptyline then 500000g of chlopromazin this should reset his brains

It's you religious people that actually need psychiatric help

You believe everything hook, line and sinker

With no proof

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by kay29000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blissp99:
Even the poster should be taken 2 the psychiatric home,
how can he be taking pictures of wall as the hospital??
No visible signpost
U no fit go inside??

Maybe he is scared they will retain him for checkup too. Lol! But the walls of the hospital looks scary though.
Re: Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home by Deicide: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:
So you noticed too? I thought I was imagining things.
He looks possessed by a mad and wild spirit.
Wow didnt know you have the ability to recognize mad and wild spirit smh

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.