Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (51658 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Physical Verification For 2017 Pre-selected Applicants Starts From Dec 4th 2017. / Nigerian Navy To Begin Direct Short Service Course For 2017/2018 Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by ndachee: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2017
O My creator, let my name, my friends name and everyone who needs this most be selected and choosen. #Ameen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Utchgirl(f): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2017
plz npowerng
wht of npower technology (hardware).....whn wil d names be released.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by pri4life(f): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2017
bidi247:
We want to support NGOs that truly and genuinely strive to create a better the world, reduce poverty, increase school enrolment, save lives, reduce infant and mortality rates and help the less fortunate.
We may not have all the riches to give, just yet, but what we have, we want to give to genuine NGOs to further help them to put smiles on faces that truly need them
please i need financial help urgently. 08160708912
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Skilme(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2017
What's the chance of those that selected NTAX but was not shortlisted for training, Are they still going to be considered for this shortlisting?@Npowerng
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Ezi39: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Has anyone in Lagos received an invitation for N-power teach?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by lunacol(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Ezi39:
Has anyone in Lagos received an invitation for N-power teach?
Wait for the list next week Monday.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by jaafree: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Deflorence:
WOW!!! Goodnews.
I pray that my name will be among......

Npower, thanks for the info
. if you are among those that written the online test you have less to worry about just gathered your credentials ready for the verification. so I heard from reliable source
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by elitejosef: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Please I'm having issues with my login, my email can't be found once I try to rest, and if I use my phone number to reset my password, it tells me they have sent message to my email. Please kindly help

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Haywhylee(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
[b][/b]mercy nd favour of God speak for me.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Good...
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2017
skolab4:

Same question I would av love to ask sad sadnpower pls any response to redeployment most especially nursing and pregnant women

Good morning,

As at this point Npower has no redeployment sir.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by vicfy(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
I really hope to be selected.. The money would really help
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Skilme(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:

Good morning,

As at this point Npower has no redeployment sir.
please answer this question sir

What's the chance of those that selected NTAX but was not shortlisted for training, Are they still going to be considered for this shortlisting?@Npowerng
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by anuma1(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:
We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.

From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.

NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.

#NPowerNG
please how do I check the list. I can't find it

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Mckandre(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2017
How can i log in? What was the username nd password used? This thing just dey scatter my brain anyhow sad i cant even login

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by emenezer(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2017
At last, huh?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by gideonak: 8:42am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:
We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.

From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.

#NPowerNG
Well-done admin. I've collected my device, thanks to our amiable president and his vice,God keep sustaining them. But ever since I collected my device, there's no data on the line I was given, and I've contacted MTN for resolution, I was told the line wasn't subscribed for data, that data wasn't activated on the line, and since then the issue has not been resolved yet, and I don't know what else to do or where else to go because MTN that suppose to resolve it are not helping.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=kcmichael post=62448848][/quote]

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Codims82(m): 8:46am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
When will my issue be resolved. For over 11 months no salaries. Am still patiently waiting.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Gift10:
does it include ntax

No Ma'am.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2017
anuma1:
please how do I check the list. I can't find it

From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification,
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Codims82:

When will my issue be resolved. For over 11 months no salaries. Am still patiently waiting.

What is your NPVN profile showing ?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Deflorence(f): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2017
jaafree:
. if you are among those that written the online test you have less to worry about just gathered your credentials ready for the verification. so I heard from reliable source
Thanks dearie.

Atleast i now know there is hope
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by SoaringLife01: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

So NPower don join Nairaland too.Oh boy le,that means na Flipmode Squad dey here o.
Everyone should watch how dem talk here.
Good one from NPower sha.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Deflorence(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2017
jojothaiv:

So Shall It Be Brother!
Yes ooo. Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by gideonak: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Npower kindly acknowledge my message and give reply, thanks in anticipation.
gideonak:
Well-done admin. I've collected my device, thanks to our amiable president and his vice,God keep sustaining them. But ever since I collected my device, there's no data on the line I was given, and I've contacted MTN for resolution, I was told the line wasn't subscribed for data, that data wasn't activated on the line, and since then the issue has not been resolved yet, and I don't know what else to do or where else to go because MTN that suppose to resolve it are not helping.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
gideonak:

Kindly send a mail to devicesupport@npvn.ng with the MTN sim's phone number and serial number.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Mckandre:
How can i log in? What was the username nd password used? This thing just dey scatter my brain anyhow sad i cant even login

Keep calm, The wait is already Over.
All the necessary Information you need would be made available in due time.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Mckandre(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2017
npowerng:

Keep calm, The wait is already Over.
All the necessary Information you need would be made available in due time.

thanks brother grin u just saved a soul
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by XfStyle: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by npowerng: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Skilme:

please answer this question sir

No sir.

Please read this information below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.