Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (51634 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Physical Verification For 2017 Pre-selected Applicants Starts From Dec 4th 2017. / Nigerian Navy To Begin Direct Short Service Course For 2017/2018 Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by stevohdee(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2017
has any received a message concerning his/her physical verification date?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by sagaciousken(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Pls is there anyone from idemili north local government, I want to know if verification has started in idemili north lg. My no is 08134391502. Thanks
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by mercyp001(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2017
my people,it is time we use d power of social media
to expose npower, what they are doing about the
physical verification is deliberate,they want us to
miss the physical verification so that they will
replace our names with the names submitted to
npower by the politicians. my people,that is the ground plan of npower. let us expose them,using
the power of social media.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by monaliza15(f): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ifo Local Government Ogun State PV.... any info about that my whatsapp number is 08167331950
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by toask111: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:
npower by the politicians. my people,that is the ground plan of npower. let us expose them,using

You are too toxic in thinking and expression. You kept spreading fake info just to paint Npower and APC led federal government in bad light.
You are most active in the politics section doing your PR job for your boss. If you have any evidence of your allegation SHOW US.

2 Likes

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by AutosBay(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you aware most npower volunteers cannot browse with their devices for 6 days now?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by mercyp001(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
toask111:

You are too toxic in thinking and expression. You kept spreading fake info just to paint Npower and APC led federal government in bad light.
You are most active in the politics section doing your PR job for your boss. If you have any evidence of your allegation SHOW US.
I knw people like u will call it fake information and u will defend Npower because I guessed u were one of d people DAT got d said form from d politician. do u knw how much people are wasting on tfare since Mon to get to der local government of residence secretariat? And on getting der,nothing like physical verification, can't u see DAT it is very unfair.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by AutosBay(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are you aware most npower volunteers cannot browse with their devices for 6 days now?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by toask111: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:

I knw people like u will call it fake information and u will defend Npower because I guessed u were one of d people DAT got d said form from d politician. do u knw how much people are wasting on tfare since Mon to get to der local government of residence secretariat? And on getting der,nothing like physical verification, can't u see DAT it is very unfair.

I believe if you can write am sure you would have read Npower team update saying STATES will START physical verification on a DIFFERENT DATE.
I am aware people from Abuja and some states have started.
@Mercyp001 I know your game. Just look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the truth.

I challenge you to provide your proof of your allegation if you have any.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by toask111: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
AutosBay:

Do you have data on the free iPad/tabs phones Npower give you people for free with FREE MONTHLY data subscriptions.
The data may have finished. Try to subscribe on it or insert any Sim that has data on it.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by mercyp001(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
toask111:

I believe if you can write am sure you would have read Npower team update saying STATES will START physical verification on a DIFFERENT DATE.
I am aware people from Abuja and some states have started.
@Mercyp001 I know your game. Just look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the truth.

I challenge you to provide your proof of your allegation if you have any.
so u are in total support of d way people are wasting der money on tfare to der respective local government of residence secretariat without getting d physical verification done? As for my quotes on other threads,u can search for more of my quotes and bring it here,DAT will not stop me from saying d truth. And DAT will never make me support d way Npower is wasting people's money on tfare since Mon. keep on defending Npower, u need it.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by toask111: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
mercyp001:

so u are in total support of d way people are wasting der money on tfare to der respective local government of residence secretariat without getting d physical verification done? As for my quotes on other threads,u can search for more of my quotes and bring it here,DAT will not stop me from saying d truth. And DAT will never make me support d way Npower is wasting people's money on tfare since Mon. keep on defending Npower, u need it.

You haven't provide any proof to back up your allegation.

I'm sure you can read. Can't you see where I wrote STATES HAVE DIFFERENT DATE for the commencement of physical verification?
And am sure you are aware that each and everyone of the selected candidates ARE TO DO THEIR physical verification in their SELECTED LOCAL GOVT OF RESIDENCE. this will reduce the time and energy the Npower team will use in screening candidates compare to doing it at the states capitals.

Besides the Npower screening wouldn't end until 15th of December. If I were you I will wait till Friday or next week Monday instead of SPREADING PROPAGANDA for your Atiku that his child is working at CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) while you are here on top of Npower matter.

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by galax1: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
If u observe u will discover that this npower rep has been silent,if there was just a day holiday n by now day 3 verification has not begun then something is fishey which I can't figure out,y is d names not online unlike last yr.They want people to deliberately miss it .its unfair that in this modern world u can't use email or couriers service to send d list to diff lga.
it started well but this little smear can kill d good works.This is simple logistics
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by mercyp001(f): 6:04am On Dec 07, 2017
toask111:

You haven't provide any proof to back up your allegation.

I'm sure you can read. Can't you see where I wrote STATES HAVE DIFFERENT DATE for the commencement of physical verification?
And am sure you are aware that each and everyone of the selected candidates ARE TO DO THEIR physical verification in their SELECTED LOCAL GOVT OF RESIDENCE. this will reduce the time and energy the Npower team will use in screening candidates compare to doing it at the states capitals.

Besides the Npower screening wouldn't end until 15th of December. If I were you I will wait till Friday or next week Monday instead of SPREADING PROPAGANDA for your Atiku that his child is working at CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) while you are here on top of Npower matter.
i will tell u dis if u do not knw,some people home is in remote area dat they are spending a lot on tfare bfor they can get to der local goverment of residence secretariat. What is stoping npower to gv specific date so dat people will knw when to go for d physical verification and stop wasting der money on going to local government secretariat everyday. u are here defending npower,i do not blame u. As for Atiku dat his child is working with CBN, so u too dat is defending npower and APC,do u think dat PMB daughter is among the preselected candidate for npower? I smh for u.
NB: i copied d below from another thread. A quote from one of d preselected candidates.
KardinalZik(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06
npowerng: Okay noted sir.
What do you always mean by "noted"? Everyone
knows that anything within your social media
acount is always noted by you. What is needed is precise information. Not every
beneficiary is resident at Local Goverment
headquarters; some are from the rural hinterland.
Wasting transport fare isn't really a fair thing to an
unemployed youth. In Niger State, my fare from my community to the
Local Goverment headquarters is #1,400, to and fro.
We've been going there since Monday, all to no
avail. That means I've wasted #4,200. IS IT FAIR?

1 Like

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by toask111: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2017
mercyp001:

i will tell u dis if u do not knw,some people home is in remote area dat they are spending a lot on tfare bfor they can get to der local goverment of residence secretariat. What is stoping npower to gv specific date so dat people will knw when to go for d physical verification and stop wasting der money on going to local government secretariat everyday. u are here defending npower,i do not blame u. As for Atiku dat his child is working with CBN, so u too dat is defending npower and APC,do u think dat PMB daughter is among the preselected candidate for npower? I smh for u.
NB: i copied d below from another thread. A quote from one of d preselected candidates.
KardinalZik(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06
npowerng: Okay noted sir.
What do you always mean by "noted"? Everyone
knows that anything within your social media
acount is always noted by you. What is needed is precise information. Not every
beneficiary is resident at Local Goverment
headquarters; some are from the
rural hinterland.
Wasting transport fare isn't really a fair thing to an
unemployed youth. In Niger State, my fare from my community to the
Local Goverment headquarters is #1,400, to and fro.
We've been going there since Monday, all to no
avail. That means I've wasted #4,200. IS IT FAIR?

Who is defending APC? I'm here to expose your propaganda against Npower and APC led federal government because of your PR job for Atiku. And I have showed evidence to proof who you really are and your motive.

I condemn Npower for the delay in their screening of candidates.

Mind you I'm not among you people seeking Npower job.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by mercyp001(f): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2017
toask111:

Who is defending APC? I'm here to expose your propaganda against Npower and APC led federal government because of your PR job for Atiku. And I have showed evidence to proof who you really are and your motive.

I condemn Npower for the delay in their screening of candidates.

Mind you I'm not among you people seeking Npower job.
u don't need to condemn Npower for d delay,because u are happy with d way d preselected candidates have been wasting der money on tfare since Mon and they are still not b able to do d physical verification. As for Atiku,I can see DAT is what is blocking ur sense of reasoning. I can see DAT u are not among d people DAT is seeking Npower job,but u put Npower matter on ur head like GALA. Hope u are making good sales on Npower matter. well done. I am done with u.
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by odunbaku4real(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
mercyp001:
i pray God will see us through. Let our govt do d needful to rescue d unemployed youth
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Aikon: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
got this yesterday. any one to verify in Ifo LGA Ogun state? please I need info

Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by SuccesYear: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Aikon:
got this yesterday. any one to verify in Ifo LGA Ogun state? please I need info
PV currently ongoing. List pasted
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Please, anyone got news about any the npower final list?
Re: Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins by charlychuks: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
hello every one, i would like to know if there is any stipend attached to the npower Tech. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.