Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90664 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by correctguy101(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

To the best of my knowledge he is.

My goodness,.....

The good Lords know what I would have done if I was you. angry

Even if she isn't his own daughter, A 13YR OLD?

Na this kind things dey make me misbehave for I'll too design that animal of a father with correct stick....

Brodaly, please save the girl, I beg of you....

Report your friend, He too needs help but he doesn't realize it.....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ibbravo(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2017
First thing, that girl has to be taken away from him, then report to human right and child abuse agencies.... There's a very effective one by Lagos state government at Surulere...They know how to handle cases like this tactically..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
We have confronted him but he is denying.

Why did you allow sentiment to make you confront him instead of reporting first to the authorities? You are very wicked! Why?!!!!! Now he will cover-up everything because you hinted you know though your sabi sabi friendship approach. Now when you go to report he will make up his own version even when they see his daughter private part is slacken and torn from his abuse. You are heartless and wicked. Burn in hell with your stupid friend! You refused to do the right thing and in the right way. Thanks to you, he go soon run and tear her nyash in private finish even give her belle on top in a secret location. Idiots! Wetin you wan confront without police when your eyes don see the trashing?! Useless fool, maybe you even enjoyed the show and guilt slowed you down. Go and do the right thing. Mumu wey still dey call wizard/rapist his friend. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Carry your own daughter give am to fu*ck na!!!!! #BigFool! Then confront instead of calling police etc to arrest him. Rather be in the care of the government, motherless babies home than to have a father who will put his cursed manhood inside his little daughter!!!!! Wicked fool like you!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

How are we sure this is not a Gulder inspired fiction? You didn't drop any hint of the location. Sounds like a cock and bull Story to me in view of your moniker

In Lagos, there is an agency (Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team) that synergises with the Police and Mirabel Centre to punish offenders and provide succor to victims of domestic violence and Sexual abuses.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by akigbemaru: 12:37am On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:
Report the case to those child protection agencies around you. Tomorrow when that child begins to be promiscuous, Nigerians would say she is evil and an agent of the devil. More than half of Naija females have been sexually abused by males in their homes, religious institutions or school yet men turn around to play saint and require perfection from the girls they have damaged right from the cradle.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Why did you allow sentiment to make you confront him instead of reporting first to the authorities? You are very wicked! Why?!!!!! Now he will cover-up everything because you hinted you know though your sabi sabi friendship approach. Now when you go to report he will make up his own version even when they see his daughter private part is slacken and torn from his abuse. You are heartless and wicked. Burn in hell with your stupid friend! You refused to do the right thing and in the right way. Thanks to you, he go soon run and tear her nyash in private finish even give her belle on top in a secret location. Idiots! Wetin you wan confront without police when your eyes don see the trashing?! Useless fool, maybe you even enjoyed the show and guilt slowed you down. Go and do the right thing. Mumu wey still dey call wizard/rapist his friend. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. Carry your own daughter give am to fu*ck na!!!!! #BigFool! Then confront instead of calling police etc to arrest him. Rather be in the care of the government, motherless babies home than to have a father who will put his cursed manhood inside his little daughter!!!!! Wicked fool like you!!!!

Is that all you got ? Pray you don't find yourself in my position

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Just ignore that comment and any other comment, bashing or judging you!

Since you don't have any evidence, the girl will confess against her dad. Just go to the police first thing tomorrow morning, report him and get him arrested. Then go to the right authority that are in charge of child abuse and rape, lodge the complaints.

I commend your effort.

You have done noble

Don't stop......that innocent girl needs your help
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Syphonn(m): 12:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Top life skills to teach your children

Raising children can be sometimes difficult for some parents. But as a good parent you should teach your children as they do not know so many things without being taught. This issue is sometimes due to the relationship the parents have between themselves in their daily dealings.

The most important teachers to children are their parents, because they are always with them and will always be till they grow into adulthood.

To help you make the most of this privileged position as a parent, here are skills you can teach your children, each of which will make a fundamental differences in their life.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/lifeskills-to-teach-your-children/
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

But u saw him wt ur korokoro eyes doing it. So u know hes lying.

You should have confronted him wt the authourities. I fear for this girl. She must not sleep in dt house.
You pple should ask her in his presence whether she wants to leave. If she says yes, please get her out of there tonight.! Get her mothers phone number and call her mother.

Also call mirabel centre and let them advise u on what to do next. Do not tell anyone about this. Just talk about her being wt her mother and dt she wont be wt him for the timebeing till d mothers involved. If u cant tell him this. Let the neighbour tell him. U can talk to ur pastor abt accomodation if its an issue for u or ur neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Akpowene(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Outright wickedness
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by freecocoa(f): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Spaxon:
Oga mind ur business
You don't have sense.

Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2017
janellemonae:

But u saw him wt ur korokoro eyes doing it. So u know hes lying.

You should have confronted him wt the authourities. I fear for this girl. She must not sleep in dt house.
You pple should ask her in his presence whether she wants to leave. If she says yes, please get her out of there tonight.! Get her mothers phone number and call her mother.

Also call mirabel centre and let them advise u on what to do next. Do not tell anyone about this. Just talk about her being wt her mother and dt she wont be wt him for the timebeing till d mothers involved. If u cant tell him this. Let the neighbour tell him. U can talk to ur pastor abt accomodation if its an issue for u or ur neighbour.

Your concern is appreciated, but he can't get her out this morning, till may be around 6, 7 or 8am. Its 1am already

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by freecocoa(f): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Oga which position? What is so difficult in reporting a man you witnessed ruining the life of a kid? I don't understand you o, ha!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 17, 2017
pp802:

Just ignore that comment and any other comment, bashing or judging you!

Since you don't have any evidence, the girl will confess against her dad. Just go to the police first thing tomorrow morning, report him and get him arrested. Then go to the right authority that are in charge of child abuse and rape, lodge the complaints.

I commend your effort.

You have done noble

Don't stop......that innocent girl needs your help

Thank you!!!! He accepted partially and pleaded not to play with her in that manner again. The little girl will go for medical checkup tomorrow. I will keep the house posted.

I need someone who can assist to send me a DM I feel horrible already knowing I'm about to nail a guy I once called a friend.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Oga which position? What is so difficult in reporting a man you witnessed ruining the life of a kid? I don't understand you o, ha!

You don't have any idea.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 17, 2017
freecocoa:

Even you freecocoa?! undecided

He didn't say he won't report na!

He got to know about this evening or even this night. He seeked for advice and also confronted him this same night.

I'm sure he would report him tomorrow!

#Dont be quick to judge or conclude biko
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by freecocoa(f): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2017
futurehome:
I strongly advice you talk to him first, he might be going through an emotional trauma. Tell him the repercussions involved in his actions. Threaten to report if he refuse to change. Your friend also needs help. Spiritual and emotional help. If you report him, it will do.more harm than good. Naija police no dey rehabilitate person o, na to finish him life.

May God give you the wisdom to help both of them.

See, in cases like this, if you don't know what to say, it's best to stfu, what rubbish are you talking about? You well at all? So this man doesn't know what he's doing is wrong? How can one person be so annoying? See, please just respect yourself.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Thank you!!!! He accepted partially and pleaded not to play with her in that manner again. The little girl will go for medical checkup tomorrow. I will keep the house posted.

I need someone who can assist to send me a DM I feel horrible already knowing I'm about to nail a guy I once called a friend.

I can assist you if you are based in Lagos. Should I pm you?

But you still need to report this your friend this morning, if truly you saw him through the window doing the unthinkable
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2017
I was on a one week break from work I was supposed to travel back to my base on Thursday 16. It was because of this incident I stayed back. For all those who thinks I haven't done enough I forgive you. You don't love her mom. She's like a daughter to me. I have know her dad all my life.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2017
pp802:

I can assist you if you are based in Lagos. Should I pm you?

But you still need to report this your friend this morning, if truly you saw him through the window doing the unthinkable

Send me a DM.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by freecocoa(f): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2017
pp802:

Even you freecocoa?! undecided

He didn't say he won't report na!

He got to know about this evening or even this night. He seeked for advice and also confronted him this same night.

I'm sure he would report him tomorrow!

#Dont be quick to judge or conclude biko
There's nothing to be confused about in this type of matter bros, it's as straight as number 1, so I don't see what's there to be conflicted about.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by surenaijablog: 1:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Matters!!!
| <a href="https://www.surenaija.com.ng">SureNaija | Pure News, Music And Entertainment</a> wetin we go talk?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Send me a DM.

I've sent you a private message

Please like I said, ignore all comments bashing or judging you!
They do worse in their closet and come here to claim holy and righteous.

Reply my pm and let's see how we can help that child

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by freecocoa(f): 1:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Abeg there's nothing to feel horrible about, if you are someone with a conscience, you never waver, you stand on the side of truth at all times(especially in cases like this) so spare us that thing biko, if the girl was yours and he raped her, would you still be feeling horrible? Better tell yourself the truth, you saved the society and so many innocent girls from a rapist, be proud. Well unless you are one of those people who like to bend the truth, in that case, let him go and soon, he'll be practicing S And M on her, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by muller101(m): 1:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Op mind your own business
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by manofnoble(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2017
very bad

and you can also read HOW TO DRIVE AUDIENCE BACK TO YOUR SITE [url][/url]http://www.tolulopeworld.tk/2017/11/how-to-enable-web-push-notification-on-your-blog-free.html
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Xanhh: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2017
H
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 17, 2017
pp802:

I've sent you a private message

Please like I said, ignore all comments bashing or judging you!
They do worse in their closet and come here to claim holy and righteous.

Reply my pm and let's see how we can help that child

Replied
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by spaggyy(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

You should have gotten a video or picture proof before confronting him

He won't give in just easily of course!!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

OP, you're smart to take this case to the police tomorrow, if your friend does not get maximum punishment, dont beat yourself up, matters like these happen everyday & the lousy police let the pervs walk, he wont be the first or last. just make sure the child leaves his house. u should not have confronted your friend alone, ppl only do hush-hush case-solving with cases like this if it's their family, the fact is, u have no legal rights over this girl, u are not her relation, if u wanted to stop her abuse, u should have blown the lid off instead of the soft approach u tried to use, that is only done by ppl who have the right to take matters into their own hands. if u were his brother or relative, it would make sense to try to confront him without the law, if he denies it, deep down, he knows the truth and once u remove the issue of him paying for his crimes and just want to extract the victim from his home, he wont fight u much on it cos he knows it could get worse, u can take the child with u and find a relative that'll have her. even family members have no right to forcibly take a child from the parent but in nigeria, family is cut a lot of slack. but u dont even have that leverage.

- u cant take her without his consent or changing the law.
- u cant arrest him, you're not the law.
- if he denies which he has, u lack the right to try to extract the information by force cos you're not the law.
- by law he is the one that has the custody & right to live with her, you dont have that right
- he's family, her father, you're nobody to her.

he has the law on his side on ALL COUNTS. he has the law against him for a heinous crime but the law does not know of that crime(cos u didnt inform) so he's a free man till the law not you, says so. idk why u thought it would be best to confront him without the law that has given him all the right that you're trying to take from him. what did u think would happen? that he'll cry and fess up? u had only one chance to confront him and u blew it but not speaking out then and you planned an unnecessary confrontation that'll cause this case to suffer cos now, he has all night to plan and arrange and let me guess, u left the girl in that same house to face him after the failed confrontation. u should have thought this thru... when making confrontation to intimidate an aggressor and extract a victim from a situation, rule of thumb: make sure that the plan u choose always ends with the victim leaving with u. the only thing that could have given this exact result is 2 things: if u had raised alarm when u saw it or if u had confronted him with the law. u approached him with an unsuitable method and now the imbalance of power is now very obvious to u. good luck tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Pidgin2:

You are an adult and you are here acting like a clueless child. I hope this isn't a game to you. If you don't report this issue to the police, I pray that it will never be well with you and that your useless friend.

You are a fool for for cursing

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by aspirebig: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Sometimes I see "likes" in some bad subject matter, topic, social vice that should be outrightly discouraged and condemned. ...I become confuse. ... are the people liking to be topic to "good" or are they saying that the op just spoke their mind or are they happy with the topic , I don't really get it.

Pls this is very bad and the man as a matter of urgency should be separated from this little girl ....simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.