Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (44646 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper / DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by drey22(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by kenzysmith: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
One thing i kw is that davido go use am do ritual
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by drtee247(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
I know most of the present artists have ghost writers but i have more respect for artists who try to write their own songs, that's why wizkid is better than frog voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Benwire(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Factfinder1:

How did you know all this??
...... I wonder ooo my brother.
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by drtee247(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
checky619:
angry so davido did not write FIA and fall himself
he also didn't write gbabeoshiand gobe
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
I only know of mayorkun this Peruzzi guy will later enter jacuzzi with his music if he doesn't produce hit single btw now and June next year...ask us brother dremo and yonda why dem Neva hit since dem don join...Maybe davido should try and feature all of dem once in one track like mavins used to do
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by oviejnr(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
I said it, this guy no fit write that Fall. His comportment his just not Davido cheesy cheesy
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
drtee247:
I know most of the present artists have ghost writers but i have more respect for artists who try to write their own songs, that's why wizkid is better than frog voice
so fall on you with just 3 lyrics lines was written by someone if this is true davido should check himself
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by oviejnr(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
sprintscr7:

so fall on you with just 3 lyrics lines was written by someone if this is true davido should check himself
Abi oh
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by macminista(m): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
jobaltol:
Before you list out 250 things i dont know about the artiste...pls help me ask davido where danagog is...
And has he finished helping the guy out
hahaha dis wan weak me
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by miqos02(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
10q
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
mtcheeew no be only peruzi na peruvian or jacuzi
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by skimmy005: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
no fact?? back up ur post with facts. dis is complete hatred, u guys are just jealous of Dav success but if d song no blow den na davido write am,
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by davillian(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
When u acting like you've been writing in the exam hall but your answer sheet Is empty grin grin grin grin grin
I can't believe that I'm the only one that noticed it's a plain paper.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Odianose13(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
checky619:

Hia. I was in a meeting when I read this ur comment. I laughed out loud and had to apologise. That pic of urs and the comment just made sense. I no fit laff.
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by daddio(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
phranklyn92:
I hope this periwinkle is not another frog in the making.
#teamwizzy
Ah! FTC I dedicate this to my lovely mum and all beautiful mothers out there smiley

Dedicating something like this to ur mum.

Oro e ti su mi

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Peterjetlee007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
@OP shebi you they there when he was writing the FIA $ FALL Haterz everywhere. David is just one happy boy. How many they don write for you OP

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Iko5000: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
But wait o, is that a blank piece of paper he is signing . Wahala dey for future .[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by RETiredGay(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peruzzi isn't new to d Industry na! I got one of his Songs..
Dnt remember d song tittle sha.. D song was dope!

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
if this peruzzi guy is the one that wrote FIA , then he is good .
secondly signing someone doesn't necessarily mean he will be singing , davido may just want to tie him down to his company so that he will be writing hit songs for him alone

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by SamzySamuel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by checky619: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Odianose13:

Hia. I was in a meeting when I read this ur comment. I laughed out loud and had to apologise. That pic of urs and the comment just made sense. I no fit laff.

Sorry you had to laugh out loud cheesy
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by llyodzico(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bloggers and lies, That's how y'all said it was Tekno writing songs for Davido now its Peruzzi. ANYTHING TO SELL SHA
TEAM BADDEST FI LIFE
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Chetam007(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
...but d guy fresh sha.
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by adeyemifaruq: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
who e epp
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by FisifunKododada: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
OBO - baddest! Fia burn dem
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
He seems like an "about to blow" he's got the name; "Peruzzi" sounds catchy, he's quite talented; he can write, sing..., he's got the looks and swag too
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Softay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
So U No Even Write Fall And Fia Ursef. After Den Go Talk Say Froggy Beta Pass Wizzy
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Lomprico2: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
phranklyn92:
I hope this periwinkle is not another frog in the making.
#teamwizzy
Ah! FTC I dedicate this to my lovely mum and all beautiful mothers out there smiley

Una get bad mouth sha o! cheesy
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by BenNash: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
skuki123:
DMW boss, Davido who announced the signing of a new artiste named, peruzzi Vibes, to his record label. The singer expressed his excitement about the deal, in a social media post which is expected to get a lot of fans talking.

DMW already comprises of Davido, Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda, Ichaba and first lady of the label, Lola Rae. Fans of the label would be looking to see what peruzzi_vibes would add to the team.

Thing You Don't Know About .

Perruzzi is a songwriter and recording artist.
Perruzzi is davido's ghost writer.
Perruzzi wrote 'FIA' and 'FALL' for davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRURgTIopc

http://edition.soundoro.com/things-dont-know-davido-newly-signed-artist-peruzzi/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Why do people like tarnishing the image of others like this. Which kinda lie is this one. Davido wrote fall and if himself o, stop saying nonsense.
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Belafonte(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
checky619:

Not a big deal. Na for Naija artistes dey form songwriter. Most foreign artistes do not write their own songs. Rihanna hasn't written hit song in, at least, seven years and she has hits to her name. Nothing new. Even Michael Jackson didn't write many of his hits. It's standard industry practice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam / Davido Kisses His 2017 MOBO Award, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.