Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu (28723 Views)

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Obiano Gives N1m Each To The Students That Won Gold At World Technovation Pitch / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ngene is a Product of incest Trust Me all Wen i say So

All The Zombies on Ds Thread Are mad

Group of Zombied Homo Sapiens with incomplete genetic mutation

Bunch of amoebas
They Shud Be Thrown inside A River Filled With Crocodiles

They are useless To Humanity

Very Old Fools Parading As Social media Influenzas

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ngene is a Product of incest Trust Me all Wen i say So

Bunch of amoebas
They Shud Be Thrown inside A River Filled With Crocodiles

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by dodelight(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
SillyMods:

Dem never born the politician wey go defeat Baba Buhari for 2019. Na Nairaland una gragra go end.
SillyMods indeed! Your username denied you a civil response.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by sunnynet(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Goons media crewz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw6_5K8C3jM.. please subscribe
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by SillyMods: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
dodelight:

SillyMods indeed! Your username denied you a civil response.
Are you a silly mod?
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by reuben79: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
another name for dude.......jonathan egbere corruption"JEC
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by thundafire: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Was A Colossal Mistake, Nigeria Will Never Make Again!

buhari hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
B.A.T should just shut up that his mouth. Is he innocent? Tinubu is stealing Lagos blind.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You just couldn't hold the urge to masturbate.
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Ayo4251(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
G
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by bigpicture001: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

..plz mä guy...am.a student of history, I would like to know at least 5tins he did wrongly..thats so peculiar to just him as nigerian leader...plz mä guy..if you can't list it,den go to romance section cuz ur not fir to do public discus....am.waiting

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
If Jonathan won just medal in corruption then Tinubu won the title of HALL OF FAME in corruption. grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
I learnt that Tinubu has mouth odor, and I also learnt in skull that one of the effects of mouth odor is that the person somtimx talk rubish........... I HATE NIGERIA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
My brother jareh! Imagine corruption personified"The Jagaban" pontificating over corruption issues when he should be cooling his arse in kirikiri!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by tolguy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
manci:
He is right wait my own book soon title nnmdi kanu won Golden medal in running vol 1
grin
manci:
He is right wait my own book soon title nnmdi kanu won Golden medal in running vol 1
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by rhames(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-jonathan-administration-won-gold-medal-corruption

Tinubu won platinum in corruption. Lagos state is his ATM Machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by CampuChan: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Even Tinubu is talking about corruption, this man has no shame or what?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by tolguy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Bunch of amoebas They Shud Be Thrown inside A River Filled With Crocodiles
eyaah!! see pain
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
ruggedised:

shut up you afonja BMC, and don't you ever quote me again

NONSENSE
Is it because of sarrki, a weak minded fellow that you are freaking out over? Abeg free the shepple joor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by OliveCynosure(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
And you won diamond

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by ofuonyebi: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Jonathan and his PDP govt. did not only win a gold medal in corruption, they laid a world record that will be difficult '

for the guiness book of record to find a replacement...ask deziani, odua, fayose, koro-ibo, fani-kayode, mama-peace and their

grandmaster..zambo dasuki....they sold out Nigeria's destiny for their greedy satisfaction...God will never forgive them

for enslaving the nation...in the mist of plenty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by blackbeau1(f): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm sure because of buhari, the whites have started thinking of a higher medal than Gold. Gold isn't good enough for Buharis level of corruption

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by ogaJona(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
coming from a known drug baron

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by FrancisIgya: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
GEJ, the commander- in -chief of Otuoke drunkards was a complete disaster to Nigeria. Thank God some of his disciples have come to their senses and disserted him to join the Buhari train.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by iamstrong(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bloody hypocrites and parasites feasting on the masses....
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
manci:
Tinubu won platinum when he ran to Cotonou through a tunnel as soon as he sighted the dark goggled despotic late General! I bet you were not born then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by waveman2: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
see kettle calling pot black. Lagos biggest landlord. All of u are in the same category.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
FrancisIgya:
GEJ, the commander- in -chief of Otuoke drunkards was a complete disaster to Nigeria. Thank God some of his disciples have come to their senses and disserted him to join the Buhari train.
So you are among those fooled by this crook of international dimension called Tinubu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu In Daura (photos) / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.