Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu (28724 Views)

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases / Obiano Gives N1m Each To The Students That Won Gold At World Technovation Pitch / Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
then Buhari is what?
The dullard of daura. Zombies go just die put

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by spartacus11(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nigeria under Pdp/GEJ

Administration won a gold medal in corruption.

money “ran away” faster than Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt.

“So much money grew feet and ran away faster than Usain Bolt ever could

In governance, they earned a red card but in corruption, they won the gold medal.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by seguno2: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
then Buhari is what?

Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must never happen again.
He has surpassed James Ibori in stealing, looting and corruption.
Buhari is in the decathlon sports category with a platinum medal.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by brojoshua: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Truly almost all of us Nigerians are corrupt including you sir. And the present government also is corruption. A government that does not prosecute the corrupt and corruption cases but is sweeping all cases of corruption and looting and so on under carpet is a corrupt government and only a ceremonial government that is only interested in reading budget and spending money. An unjust government is a ale corrupt government. A government that does not execute true justice and judgment is also a corrupt government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alariiwo:
The worst thief ever in the history of Nigeria..

The fool couldn't even think of any development for SS people, not even road or clean water.
Even the dreaded IBB did a lot in Lagos, Abuja, Minna etc. The infrastructures he built are still standing till today.
Well where did he hide all the monies stollen
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by mich2012: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yes...but you won platinum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by spartacus11(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
seguno2:

Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must never happen again.
He has surpassed James Ibori in stealing, looting and corruption.
Buhari is in the decathlon sports category with a platinum medal.

We know bcus to u people stealing is not .......

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by lumeneng22: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thief-nubu won head of goat in thieving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by seguno2: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
SillyMods:

Dem never born the politician wey go defeat Baba Buhari for 2019. Na Nairaland una gragra go end.

Very true.
None of the youths here is registered with any political party talk less of participating with their own time and money for selecting more credible candidates for electoral votes.
Youths are damn lazy these days.
Bloody lazy mofos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by aolawale025: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
If buhari was truly fighting corruption, tinubu himself should have been in prison by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by seguno2: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
spartacus11:
We know bcus to u people stealing is not .......

Are you also an illiterate like Buhari who refused to educate the almajiris so he can use them to execute his fatwa of soaking dogs and baboons in blood on failing again in 2011 as usual.
Innocent southerners, including youth corpers serving our country paid the ultimate sacrifice with their lives.

Buhari should be in jail on life sentence for their brutal death.
Instead we have foolishly allowed him to be eating $2 billion food in Aso Rock.
Are we really 200 million mumus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Tecno66: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ojiofor:
Tifnubu the grandmaster of corruption won Platinum medal in corruption and he have Lagos state as his price to show for it.
Tinubu that finished Lagos is calling somebody thief. Even after he finished his tenure, he made sure that he put arrangement in place to be getting a percentage of the taxes collected by the state through his company and he is here calling somebody thief. I am not saying GEJ is not a thief, but Tinubu is a comfirmed thief who should be in jail by now if Nigeria know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Tecno66: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
lumeneng22:
Thief-nubu won head of goat in thieving
You mean isiewu?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Sultannayef: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
I pity my country Nigeria. I feel for the the less privileged. How can Tinubu say this.

Tinubu was among those that gang-raped Nigeria. He is corrupt upto his eyeballs.
If Nigeria was a normal country, Tinubu would serve a life sentence. If it was a communist state, Tinubu would be hanged.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Worksunlimited: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Buhari doesn't want to learn Tinubu's acute "tiffing" tendencies that's why he kept him at arms length for 3yrs...

They have given him small Aisha jollof and he is dripping saliva upandan!

Lolz..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tecno66:
Tinubu that finished Lagos is calling somebody thief. Even after he finished his tenure, he made sure that he put arrangement in place to be getting a percentage of the taxes collected by the state through his company ane he is here calling somebody thief. I am not saying GEJ is not a thief, but Tinubu is a comfirmed thief who should be in jail by now if Nigeria know what they are doing.

The official face of corruption in Nigeria is calling another corrupt politician a thief.
These people and hypocrisy,I don't even know how they do it and still keep a straight face.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by davbaba: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tinubu I know yesterday at alusa with out anything,how can he talk.thelf like him,
so this man has the guts to talk? well, Nigerians have always been tribal and easily manipulated.i am not surprised. who has stolen more money than Tinubu in Nigeria?? even abacha and IBB would tremble when they see this dude.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Tecno66: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Keneking:
What about you?

Tinubu stole the gold medal of corruption from Chicago and Lagos.

Useless criminal
I hail you my brother. You mean Goodluck won the gold medal on stealing and then Tinubu stole the gold medal from him? Tinubu na expert to thief something from thief, so he should shot up. Ajibole.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Lomprico2: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Was A Colossal Mistake, Nigeria Will Never Make Again!

You have already made a far worse mistake than Jonathan! cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Tecno66: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sultannayef:
I pity my country Nigeria. I feel for the the less privileged. How can Tinubu say this.

Tinubu was among those that gang-raped Nigeria. He is corrupt upto his eyeballs.
If Nigeria was a normal country, Tinubu would serve a life sentence. If it was a communist state, Tinubu would be hanged.

He thief so tey him eyeballs shoot out!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thievesinubu the only billonaire that has rotten stinking teeth.
I. Am yoruba muslim from no man's land lagos!but I will say the truth these man is too dirty,and also a thief.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
ruggedised:

shut up you afonja BMC, and don't you ever quote me again

NONSENSE

Agulu's descendant, it seems you thinks via your anus, if not so.. you won't be asking one not to quote you when you decided to comment on interactive forum... PIG.
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Built2last:
Tinubu was no where to be found after the election because the cabal sidelined him . Election is here and they remember him.

Fear not

Why are you contradicting yourself if truelly Tinubu is no where to be found and why are they re lobbying him again or you thought he'll give support again without negotiations, and that prove that he's still relevant while if Agulus have one like Tinubu among you, PIGS won't found themselves in this political miscalculated blunders situation.
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by edupedia: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alariiwo:

The fool couldn't even think of any development for SS people, not even road or clean water.
Even the dreaded IBB did a lot in Lagos, Abuja, Minna etc. The infrastructures he built are still standing till today.

....na dat one surprise me most....nothing for his own people other than the useless noisemakers using their left hand to rub dat him yeye head including Igbos.....
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
kettle calling pot black
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by ud4u: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pot called kettle black
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
corrupt Jonathan is 1million times better than buhari/Jubril and those incompetent lying crooks he recruited from nowhere, I hope he won't blame Jonathan for his earlier premature political retirement

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-jonathan-administration-won-gold-medal-corruption
corrupt Jonathan is 1million times better than buhari/Jubril and those incompetent lying crooks he recruited from nowhere, I hope he won't blame Jonathan for his earlier premature political retirement

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-jonathan-administration-won-gold-medal-corruption
corrupt Jonathan is 1million times better than buhari/Jubril and those incompetent lying crooks he recruited from nowhere, I hope he won't blame Jonathan for his earlier premature political retirement I'm not surprise this thread is coming from verified brainwashed Zombie grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Elioandrew: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bola the lizard? Imagine him o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Won Gold Medal In Corruption~ Tinubu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Alariiwo:

Focus on buhari Sir.
Gej is a thing if the last. At least under GEJ no one but grass with hundreds of millions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po / Nigeria Wins Bid To Manage Belarus’s Satellite For 15 Years / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.