Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ (3299 Views)

How To Buy WAEC GCE Registration Epins Online / How To Create Jamb Profile And Correct Errors / How To Create JAMB Profile And Get Epins For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by Salim27(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Joint Admission
Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published the Registration Steps and Guidelines for the forth coming UTME.

Please Note  that 2018 UTME Registration has NOT commenced. It is expected to commence November 22nd, 2017.

However, you are to get your self acquainted with the these guidelines before registration commences.

​Profile Creation from Home by Candidates Using Cellphones – Text (SMS):​

1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019

2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only

3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN

​PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS​

To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) ​“CORRECT​ Surname First name ​Middlename ” to *55019​

To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “ ​RESEND” to *55019​

​JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS​
-Participating Banks
-Mobile Money Operators including eTranzact (Paga, Cellulant, Teasy Mobile e.t.c.)
-Registered Microfinance Banks – (Ifesowapo, Regent, FUDMFB, Welfare MFB)
-Online Payment – Remita & Interswitch (Switches)
-POS (Citi-Serve)
-ATM (Interswitch)
-USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) – for mobile (Internet/online) banking

2018 JAMB REGISTRATION PROCESS At CBT Centres​
The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for validation and completion of registration
Candidate is expected to pay not more than N700.00 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
Provides biodata
Choice of institutions and programmes
UTME subjects
Picture capture (no passport photography
Biometric capture
Print Registration Slip using biometric authentication
Collect reading text & CD

​Payment & Registration Flow​

Use text to create profile from your phone (only one number per candidate)

Receive confirmation code in your phone
Buy form ePIN using the code in your phone
Register with your ePIN at any CBT Centre

source:
http://www.cool9ja.tk/2017/11/jamb-2018-registration-steps-to-create.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by blank22: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
thanks jare for the information
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by Salim27(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
blank22:
thanks jare for the information
You are Welcome
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by KARDEMARH: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Salim27:
The Joint Admission
Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published the Registration Steps and Guidelines for the forth coming UTME.

Please Note  that 2018 UTME Registration has NOT commenced. It is expected to commence November 22nd, 2017.

However, you are to get your self acquainted with the these guidelines before registration commences.

​Profile Creation from Home by Candidates Using Cellphones – Text (SMS):​

1. Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019

2. One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only

3. A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN

​PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS​

To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) ​“CORRECT​ Surname First name ​Middlename ” to *55019​

To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “ ​RESEND” to *55019​

​JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS​
-Participating Banks
-Mobile Money Operators including eTranzact (Paga, Cellulant, Teasy Mobile e.t.c.)
-Registered Microfinance Banks – (Ifesowapo, Regent, FUDMFB, Welfare MFB)
-Online Payment – Remita & Interswitch (Switches)
-POS (Citi-Serve)
-ATM (Interswitch)
-USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) – for mobile (Internet/online) banking

2018 JAMB REGISTRATION PROCESS At CBT Centres​
The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for validation and completion of registration
Candidate is expected to pay not more than N700.00 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
Provides biodata
Choice of institutions and programmes
UTME subjects
Picture capture (no passport photography
Biometric capture
Print Registration Slip using biometric authentication
Collect reading text & CD

​Payment & Registration Flow​

Use text to create profile from your phone (only one number per candidate)

Receive confirmation code in your phone
Buy form ePIN using the code in your phone
Register with your ePIN at any CBT Centre

source:
http://www.cool9ja.tk/2017/11/jamb-2018-registration-steps-to-create.html
..... Person fit do dis now abi na till Wednesday wey d reg go commence ?
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by Salim27(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
KARDEMARH:
..... Person fit do dis now abi na till Wednesday wey d reg go commence ?

you can do it anytime before the closing date of the registration
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by KARDEMARH: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Salim27:

you can do it anytime before the closing date of the registration

.... Av u done urz nd has a code bin sent 2 u, if yes, how did u do it bcus av done it nd no code av bin sent 2 me?
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by Salim27(m): 5:30am On Nov 18, 2017
KARDEMARH:
.... Av u done urz nd has a code bin sent 2 u, if yes, how did u do it bcus av done it nd no code av bin sent 2 me?

To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “ RESEND” to *55019​
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by finest0007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
So they have started selling 2018 form when 90% of unilag applicants like myself don't know where we stand. By the way, unilag has released date for freshers' orientation without news on when the reviewed admission list should be out etc.

This country weak me I swear

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by KARDEMARH: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
Salim27:

To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “ RESEND” to *55019​
..... Still no response all though av created a profile b4 maybe datz d reason....
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by PHgirl(f): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Has anyone gotten the confirmation code via text message?
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by DangotePikin: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
PHgirl:
Has anyone gotten the confirmation code via text message?
I have done mine.
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the info, but I want to know, must all candidates create a profile from their cellphone? Let me see if I will create for my little bro.
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by PHgirl(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2017
DangotePikin:
I have done mine.
Wow. How soon after sending the message?
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by ziggy247: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2017
I did mine on 7th December and yet to get my confirmation code. Is anyone with similar problem?
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by DangotePikin: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2017
PHgirl:

Wow. How soon after sending the message?
about 10 minutes
Re: JAMB 2018 Registration: Steps To Create Profile And Get Epins​ by kimuks(m): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
please I don't know how to pay through banks because banks are insisting on getting a remita pin and I don't know how to go about it

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corper Hacked Boyfriend To Death (video) / The Fear Of Studyin Geology In The University / Uniuyo 2017/2018 Cut Off Marks For All Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.