Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

**N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** (542 Views)

CBN Slashes Banks’ ATM Withdrawal Fee From N65 To N35 / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account / $5,000 Worth Of Itunes Gift Cards � � Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by justech(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
[s][/s]Hey guys, hope you are doing great. Something happened today so I decided to give out something of great value to some few lucky guys on my fb friend list today.
NOTE: If you are into Affiliate marketing, CPA, Blogging or Freelancing(fiverr, PPH, konker or Upwork) and you are still experiencing a LOW to zero sales or orders , then this FREE gift I'm giving you today is going to effortlessly generate you TONs of real laser-targeted facebook traffic, leads and sales all on complete AUTOPILOT, without paying a dime to Mark smiley ..sounds cool right?

JUSTECH, WHAT IS THIS GIFT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?
I know this is the exact question going through your mind right now..But guess what?..Today I will be giving out 5 review copy of the FBleadposter software to 5 lucky persons here today!

WHAT IS FBleadposter SOFTWARE?
If you have been following me on nairaland or facebook for some time now, I strongly believe you must have heard of "FBleadposter tool" and what it's all about. But for the sake of those who are still new to the name/tool, I will be throwing more lights in a minute.
FBleadposter, just like many of you guys here know, is a Facebook Auto-marketing Software that helps you promote ANY website, blog posts, images, videos and Links to over 3,000,000 laser-targeted real people on facebook without paying a KOBO.
The tool was developed in 2015 & managed by JUSTECH WEB SOLUTION.
To get more info about the tool, you can go through the official website Here: www.fbleadposter.com
One unique thing about the software is that it's completely AUTOMATED(i.e you don't need to stay online for it to work, all you just need to do is SETUP your campaign, close your computer and go do other stuff you like offline, while the FBleadposter promotes your ads,images,links or videos to real targeted people on facebook "Round-The-Clock" all for 100% FREE..Amazing Right?).
So in nutshell, I will be giving a *60 Days* FREE Review access to 5 lucky persons here who qualifies for the FREE GIVEAWAY promo today.

TIP1: If you want to rapidly build a responsive email list for your affiliate/CPA marketing without spending a dime, then FBleadposter is a "MUST-HAVE" tool for you. Also, if you are not getting sales/orders on Fiverr, PeoplePerHour or even Upwork, then try the fbleadposter software for 7days and thank me later smiley
TIP2:
Another amazing thing about FBleadposter software is that once you lay your hands on it, you can start making money on popular freelance websites like: fiverr.com, Upwork and even PeoplePerHour.com, offering "Facebook Promotion Service" with the tool.

**HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THIS FREE GIVEAWAY**
Like i said earlier, this FREE GIVEAWAY is going to be available for just 5 lucky persons here today..The FIRST and LAST person to COMMENT the word ”Justech Web Solution” on this post, plus 3 randomly selected persons here qualifies for this GIVEAWAY...So Simple Right?
-Alright Let’s Go..
-Your time Starts Now!
Need to Talk to Us?
+234 (0) 8168502432

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by flawlezz: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
FIRST TO LIKE AND SHARE AND COMMENT
Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by flawlezz: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
#JustechWebSolution Justech web solution
Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Justech Web Solution
Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by Sareal1: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
JUSTECH WEB SOLUTION

Second to Like and Share Boss.
Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by olupela1: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
JUSTECH WEB SOLUTION
Re: **N35,000 Worth Of Free Giveaway Today** by Bampascal001: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2017
JUSTECH WEB SOLUTION

(1) (Reply)

FREE Professional Logo Design For 4 Lucky Businesses / 5 Rules For Changing Money When You Travel Abroad / Dangote Desperate to Kill Our Business Like Others—BUA Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.