Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) (26329 Views)

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by waveman2: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
But in a sane country dis guy would stand a chance in this election but since we are living in a country where 80% of the people would only vote mediocres into power, people dat will give dem peanut just to get their votes and turn around to settle God fathers after winning how can we ever b like d west.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
I really admire his tenacity and determination. I hope he wins the election.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Leez(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A man who knows failure will be his inevitable accomplishment in the end but chooses to run the race like others according to his capacity is no failure at all but a hero.

Yul Edochie is a hero in failure!

He obviously lacks everything the other favourite contestants have except COURAGE.

At least the title of an ex governorship aspirant will be sufficient for him as a consolation.
NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Sanchase: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
This guy needs support, on the other hand he should use mega phone to address the public to avoid losing his voice. Initially i thought it was a comedy the way he was moving his bald head until he started clapping his hands pleading for votes.

Pls support him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by dlaw70(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A man who knows failure will be his inevitable accomplishment in the end but chooses to run the race like others according to his capacity is no failure at all but a hero.

He obviously lacks everything the other favourite contestants have except COURAGE.

At least the title of an ex governorship aspirant will be sufficient for him as a consolation.

meanwhile Rita edochie is busy campaigning for apga
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by davillian(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
dgudguy:
I thought ipob said dere would b no election, dis pple funny ooo
We said no Erection did u see anybody plick standing. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by nnokwa042(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2017
dgudguy:
didn't Yoruba kakanfos asked abiola to declare him self a president of federal republic of Nigeria? What happened later ur guess is good as mine, was he not beating to death by mustapha?
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Slymonster(m): 12:22am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You no nothing.Dude knows he is not going to win but he is testing his weight to see. With this, he is going to know all underground about politics and contest for house of rep or any maybe

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by surgical: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Am sure that is what he is gunning for cos him papa no even support am na obiano him dey support wetin that tell you
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by able20(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2017
The guy think say na student union President election.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by diegwu01: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2017
I thought the first set of guys that should stand beside him and throw in all their support are his fellow Actors
and Nollywood crew, So far all they've been doing is jumping from PDP campaign to APGA and APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by FUCKyouALL: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
dgudguy:

It's either you have reading problem or understanding problem. Sit at home, what does that mean to you? No Election is for all Biafrans and Biafran lovers!
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by south7313: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2017
I jux pray make dia guy win dis election....if Ndi Anambra are wise, dey shld vote for him
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by greatman247(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2017
He is not amoney bag like the rest in a crazy country like Nigeria where money is number one in politics and by the way, his father is even supporting the incumbent governor, this man obviously won't win.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by barondmoni: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Gurusblend:
I pity all those people saying he don't stand a chance, instead of supporting and encouraging him, you are busy saying rubbish.

Why not support him and see the outcome? I think this is the time we need youths most in politics, youths should just take over from all those old looters.

Youths still have strength, they can do everything to make this country better, why not support youths and vote them into power? Then let's see if this country will be great or not..

Don't forget the age of France president Emmanuel Macron when he was voted into power, now let's think of how hard he worked to make France much more than how it was before...

I am not a fan of politics, I don't vote, just saying my opinion, no beef..
u said it all bro, e should be given the chance
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by kizz007: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
stay there the guy dey create profile for him self
BadBlaize:
Yul I lyk ur guts bt let's be realistic you don't stand a chance
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Organizer111222(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
The word storm must have another meaning?
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by BadBlaize(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2017
kizz007:
stay there the guy dey create profile for him self

Young man he already has a profile
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Annydora(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
we need vibrant and ajile youths and not this old looters in our government.

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by NwaScore442(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gurusblend:
I pity all those people saying he don't stand a chance, instead of supporting and encouraging him, you are busy saying rubbish.

Why not support him and see the outcome? I think this is the time we need youths most in politics, youths should just take over from all those old looters.

Youths still have strength, they can do everything to make this country better, why not support youths and vote them into power? Then let's see if this country will be great or not..

Don't forget the age of France president Emmanuel Macron when he was voted into power, now let's think of how hard he worked to make France much more than how it was before...

I am not a fan of politics, I don't vote, just saying my opinion, no beef..

U just made sense till d last sentence
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by charisexy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anything can happen remember US Election DONALD TRUMP and Co shocked shocked shocked,wonders the said shall never end!!
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Desanta(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nothing new. Same old story.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by agadaone1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anonymous60087:
You are an idiot and a big fool
you will not see 2018 I promise you that Next time you know not all humans are flesh and learn how to talk Bush meat
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
agadaone1:
you will not see 2018 I promise you that Next time you know not all humans are flesh and learn how to talk Bush meat
Back to Sender in Jesus Name, Amen. Psalm 118 vs 17 said I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2017
agadaone1:
Yourself, Your Entire Generation is doomed for eternity. Curse of death be upon you, your family and your generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 92nd Birthday / Saraki Celebrates Dino Melaye’s 45th Birthday In Kogi, Sings For Him(Video, Pix) / Rivers APC Makes Peace With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.