Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,675 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

1000 Dollar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1000 Dollar (1639 Views)

Ignition E-book by Oluwaseyi O.S. selling At 1000 Naira (previously 1500 Naira) / The Book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas And Directory Of Money Sources" / I will Design A Book Cover For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1000 Dollar by Ajoshberry: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Standing was i at the edge of the sea: The reefs chatterings,the waves clapping. The Jellies smiling at me,hurting my soul.
He stood at the other side of the sea: Waving at me,beckoning to me. Admonishing me,pulling my heart to him: 'I may be of help',the wind carried the offspring of his glottis.
But how can i meet him? The foe wouldn't me or he: Even the pompous and indifferent sea, Executing his order,staying mine.
Yet,he wants to come to me. Even like the curtains bolt, My heart is fastened to him. Who will bring us together. He have been lonely. I,of him i've been Hungry.
Wants a willing ship that'll travel to his end(where he stand). And bring a thousand dollar to me(where i am). 17:16:11:20:31

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Poetry / Public Policy And Grassroot Development In Nigeria / Prostrating Patiently To Get PhD: The Guardian Review of "What it Takes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.