Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (43678 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Macgreat(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Sylverly(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62445995:
Awwwww!!
The true measure of a man/woman is accepting her shortcomings.
Big Thumbs up to her.
To me this aint a slay queen in the Nigerian context!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature....
A typical nairalander will be like "Oga, carry this your dead chicken barbecue comot this page " grin That is what must nairalanders are good at.. .They can't appreciate little things. Well, may you barbecue joint turn to abattoir in next few years..

1 Like

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by MrMystrO(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol What a stupid Post!! Honestly, Nairaland mods don MAD!
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Sylverly(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62445995:
Awwwww!!
The true measure of a man/woman is accepting her shortcomings.
Big Thumbs up to her.
To me this aint a slay queen in the Nigerian context!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature....
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by DwayneGy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Biko, y'all should support your boy too and click on the link on my signature.
thank you oo
we go all make am together.
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by nextstep(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
olatade:
Christmas budget of a Slay Queen in Nigeria.
1. Peruvian hair= N50,000
2. Shoes= 75,000
3. Clothes= 63,000
4. Inner wears= 10,000
5. Phone= iPhone 8
6. Makeup= 15,000
7. Fixing of cat eyes= 12,000
8.watch = 10,000
9.jewelries= 16,000
10. Pocket money= 55,000
11. Human hair= 20,000
Total= N 326,000
Source of Money
1. Pitakwa womanizer= 30,000
2. Chukwudi mumu= 15,000
3. Cuba big head= 25,000
4. Kayode mouth odour= 10,000
5. Vincent married man= 40,000
6. Paul big belle= 15,000
7. Ocha Amaco = 10,000
8. Boy friend= 5,000
9. Mumu 5= 30,000
10. Ebuka Facebook= 10,000
11. Emma church= 15,000
12. Michel neigbhour= 10,000
13. Philip course mate= 3000
14. Alhaji abuja= iphone 8
15. David village = 20,000
16. Akin Facebook= 10,000
17. Frank Onitsha= 15,000
18. Donalex Facebook= 15,000
19. Chigozie hard face=10,000
20. Chidi stingy man= 4500
21. Paul k leg= 20,000

Hustling starts December 1st.

I wonder which number my own is for my girl's list? 8, 10 or 11, abi na 2? Heh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by texazzpete(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rather silly of the OP to diminish the lady in question with the 'Slay Queen' pejorative.

I'm beginning to think most of these bloggers using that term are losers who feel intimidated by female beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sylverly:
A typical nairalander will be like "Oga, carry this your dead chicken barbecue comot this page " grin That is what must nairalanders are good at.. .They can't appreciate little things. Well, may you barbecue joint turn to abattoir in next few years..

Thanks for the head up bro, but I'm short of words, dunno if this is a prayer or something else o!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Agent23(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
This girl resembles Nyomi Banxxx.....am i d only one that observed that??
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by john4affiliate: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Awesome piece!

Thanks buddy, I felt for that guy when he released a track titled Praise or so, some fellow who has never taken a bold step in their life were calling for his head in a traumatizing way, there was this idiot who advised him to go learn vulcanizer, I downloaded the song just because they were criticizing him and guess what, the song ain't poor as much as they were painting it, left tome alone the song is good but some primitive people will just keep yarning dust just because they have access to Internet, I was very happy for him this morning when I saw the news on Ay's Page.

1 Like

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Mayflowa(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Cool girl...it is good to commend efforts.

Me sef will buy the CD now...nice campaign for them. Ose cool

It's just easy to know she is a Benin girl (I miss my Benin people). I can imagine the sort of harsh tone she vented on the youngsters. It is a good thing she had apologised. Weakness is in itself strength!

1 Like

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by Sylverly(m): 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62446989:

Thanks for the head up bro, but I'm short of words, dunno if this is a prayer or something else o!

lol...i pray you grow bigger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sylverly:
lol...i pray you grow bigger
Amen Amen Amen. Thanks a lot bro. Wishing you all the very best in life also!

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by brimoknight(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2017
How do i get a copy? #abuja
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by miqos02(m): 1:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by arnold123: 2:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Funjosh:
A female Facebook user, Regina Martins has revealed how she rejected an offer of a newly released Gospel CD but ended up buying it.

For Martins, a slay queen, her rejection of the offer by two men who were marketing the CD at a motor park was a sign of discouragement to them.

She confessed that she wasn't happy with her utterance and refusal to accept the CD from the duo men.

She said, she later bought the CD from a vendor after being told that thesame men that had approached her bought the gospel CDs to the store.

Marins wrote on her Facebook wall on Sunday and apologised to the two marketers for how she reacted to their offer.

She said, " two guys came to distribute this CD for free, “Please have a copy, you will like it, and it’s a gospel hip hop.” I refused the CD because nobody in my bus collected the CD, I felt sad afterward because of the sentence I uttered, I said “I will prefer to buy the CD when it’s available for sale, what if I don’t listen to it, I asked?

"The young man look so pale and heartbroken, I can feel it deep down in my mind but I don’t care as I get busy with my novel as the journey commenced!

"Three days after when I was coming back, we had a stopover at a particular car park in Ore, and virtually all the sound studio were playing new set of songs and I was like lemme make enquiry, lo and behold, the songs were from the CD I refused #StreetlyGospel.

"I felt so sad, I asked the vendor if it was brought down here by 2 guys and he said yes, I bought a copy for #150 even though it has promotional copy written on it."

"Eventually, I have been on a low key not because I refused the CD but because I responded out of my unconsciousness which I believe it hurt the young men and undermine their efforts, I keep asking myself why do I utter those words, I could just have kept mute!?.

"If #Japp could ever see this post, I’m sincerely sorry for my response, I like those songs as you’ve rightly predicted, I bought a copy as I rightly predicted also, greater height you go In Jesus Name. Amen. Cheers. Kindly Like and Share till JappRecords/#JappOfficial sees this."
why is it that the most ugliest bitch makes the most noise?, ok so what do u want us to do now??
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by gidjah(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2017
Sometimes its better to be quiet and be at peace with once soul than make noise and at the end become fooli sh
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by dukeo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Modern day girls and their mouth angry sad

No feminist should quote me
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by john4affiliate: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
brimoknight:
How do i get a copy? #abuja

All the songs are online, according to info from his page facebook.com/jappofficial, he is not selling an album yet and the EP cd has 6 tracks only.

I will support his hustle by posting some download links

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/251459
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/228121
www..ng/download-mp3/music-japp-hustle

Those are the 3, I can find now, I will look for others, All dem A list artiste should atleast reach out to this dudes, this is why I like secular artiste, dem go don fams this guy and give him the needed attention.

1 Like

Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by brimoknight(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
john4affiliate:

All the songs are online, according to info from his page facebook.com/jappofficial, he is not selling an album yet and the EP cd has 6 tracks only.

I will support his hustle by posting some download links

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/251459
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/228121
www..ng/download-mp3/music-japp-hustle

Those are the 3, I can find now, I will look for others, All dem A list artiste should atleast reach out to this dudes, this is why I like secular artiste, dem go don fams this guy and give him the needed attention.

Thanks
Re: Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It by john4affiliate: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
brimoknight:

Thanks

Youre welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Mob Invades Shoprite In Lagos / Nicon Hilton Abuja Back In The 80s ! / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.