Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. (526 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. by daniel56(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
This afternoon in maraba along ruga market before state house, maraba, nasarawa state

national electric power authority remove light from the transformer, I can a man call Suleiman who was responsible for the transformer and he told m on phone NEPA remove light I say how come, that NEPA can't just go and remove light, it is general. If someone did not pay light bill NEPA should go and remove the person light not transformer, I told him OK.

Nigeria is have a big problem. I did not see why NEPA can remove light from transformer. What is crime have we done in this country. Now we don't have light and we are paying NEPA bill

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. by marshalldgreat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
English Language Has Been Murdered
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. by Bluezy13(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
marshalldgreat:
English Language Has Been Murdered

And buried!!!
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bluezy13:

And buried!!!
and survived by OP
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nigeria Can Go To D Transformer And Remove Light. by teflonjake(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
and survived by OP

Signed.....

(1) (Reply)

Imo Monarch Arrested For Reportedly Killing An IMSU Graduate (photo) / Finally Police Arrested Assassins Who Murdered A Political Youth Leader In Festa / A Man Stole A Woofers And Bees Were Sent To Arrest Him....pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.